Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,940 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! (3237 Views)

Biswal Limited Aptitude Test / Biswal Recruitment ( Aptitude Test). / How To Apply For Graduate Management Trainee At Biswal Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by Otimkpu042: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Today is a sad in my life, I just lost my father because I could no longer afford his diabetes medications since I lost my job on 01/05/2020.

The HR called us all on 30/04/2020 to show up at our different regional offices (Lagos, Ibadan, Enugu and Kano) on 01/05/2020 for a brief meeting only to get there to get our sack letters.

The content of the letter? “Your services are no longer required”
Why? Nothing.

All efforts to reach the HR Manager at the head office to process our terminal benefits have yielded no result. They kept posting us. I am not sure if they really want to pay us.

Dear Nairalanders, please intervene, my world is falling apart and I am heart broken.

Call the numbers below, send them messages, tell them to pay us!!!!!!!

MD – Bisi: 09087990001
HR – Nifemi: 09087990028
GM – Ahmed: 09087990003
Call them, share this link with them, tell them to pay the 83 people sacked on 1st of May 2020

Read the company profile below:

Name of Company: Biswal Limited

What the company is into:
Telecoms infrastructure support services.

Notoriety:
1, High staff turn over
2, They have sacked 20 regional supervisors at a go for no reason in 2018
3, They have sacked numerous team leads, team supports, OPV drivers, truck drivers well over 200 in the last 5 years.
4, During this lockdown period they shut down a whole department at the Lagos office and decided to relieve a lot of workers (across other regions too) in other departments too.
5, Laid off their middle level managers and replaced them with Indians.

Meanwhile the MD owns other businesses:
1 Premier Lotto aka Baba Ijebu,
2 Arbico - construction,
3 Tranos - Mechanical and electrical parts manufacturing and assembly coy,
4 Comenergy - Installations and maintenance
Etc...

Clients:
IHS Africa (Bisi is a shareholder in HIS too), Etisalat/9mobile, Airtel and MTN

This is very sad, pathetic and heartless.

I want labour lawyers to step in and stop these wicked acts of Biswal of a company. This needs to stop before the worst happens.

Kindly share across platforms too.

Concerned fellow.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by abuuthmaan: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Front page worthy material.
cc lalastic

2 Likes

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by missjekyll: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
So so sorry for your loss . I have sent an abusive email. I can add some more abuse if you like. I ll google more insults to add. Just say the word

4 Likes

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Report to Brekete family - Human rights radio. If ordinary president handle your case they will beg to pay you your money.

3 Likes

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by Otimkpu042: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Report to Brekete family - Human rights radio. If ordinary president handle your case they will beg to pay you your money.

Thanks.
Can you share their details so that I can engage on behalf of the concerned fellow?

1 Like

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Otimkpu042:

Thanks.
Can you share their details so that I can engage on behalf of the concerned fellow?
Just check Brekete family on Facebook, you can then get their contact details there.
Ordinary Ahmed Isah is the name of the president. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by Otimkpu042: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thanks
Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by Otimkpu042: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Just check Brekete family on Facebook, you can then get their contact details there.
Ordinary Ahmed Isah is the name of the president. Good luck

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by Kingzd: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Very sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by Alex80s(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Forward to segalink, Reno Omokri, Ait, Channels TV, etc.

Sorry Bro.

1 Like

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by dhejykeane: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
I don't know about they sacking in May but I do know that company sack staffs anyhow. Most Nigerian owned companies are like slave masters, no compassion for their staffs.

1 Like

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by obyrich(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
dhejykeane:
I don't know about they sacking in May but I do know that company sack staffs anyhow. Most Nigerian owned companies are like slave masters, no compassion for their staffs.
This is true. They sacked all their regional NOC staff. They sack their field engineers almost every month. It's a hire and fire game in the company.

3 Likes

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by TripleA1: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sorry guys. Too bad of the company

1 Like

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by Otimkpu042: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
dhejykeane:

It's okay that you don't know.

I am sharing a true life story with you.
Now that you know, will you share or keep silent over this cruel action?

Since the sack, these guys have not been paid. The poor guy just lost his father! And in the middle of this COVID-19 pandemic.

Please, lend your voice, the sack is not the issue, the issue is that they sack anyhow dashing the hopes of many young Engineers. It could be your family member tomorrow.

It is an unholy and unhealthy practice that must stop.

Call the MD, GM and HR. Send them a message to pay these guys. Their phone numbers are up there ��

��
Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by nuel000: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
And I thought Biswal was a reputable company

2 Likes

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by Otimkpu042: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
nuel000:
And I thought Biswal was a reputable company

Now you know.
Job security is zero.
You can be yanked out for no reason at anytime.

I also just gathered that they laid off all their middle level managers and replaced them with Indians.

Can I get a witness on Nairaland, please?

��
Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by Otimkpu042: 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Otimkpu042:
Today is a sad in my life, I just lost my father because I could no longer afford his diabetes medications since I lost my job on 01/05/2020.

The HR called us all on 30/04/2020 to show up at our different regional offices (Lagos, Ibadan, Enugu and Kano) on 01/05/2020 for a brief meeting only to get there to get our sack letters.

The content of the letter? “Your services are no longer required”
Why? Nothing.

All efforts to reach the HR Manager at the head office to process our terminal benefits have yielded no result. They kept posting us. I am not sure if they really want to pay us.

Dear Nairalanders, please intervene, my world is falling apart and I am heart broken.

Call the numbers below, send them messages, tell them to pay us!!!!!!!

MD – Bisi: 09087990001
HR – Nifemi: 09087990028
GM – Ahmed: 09087990003
Call them, share this link with them, tell them to pay the 83 people sacked on 1st of May 2020

Read the company profile below:

Name of Company: Biswal Limited

What the company is into:
Telecoms infrastructure support services.

Notoriety:
1, High staff turn over
2, They have sacked 20 regional supervisors at a go for no reason in 2018
3, They have sacked numerous team leads, team supports, OPV drivers, truck drivers well over 200 in the last 5 years.
4, During this lockdown period they shut down a whole department at the Lagos office and decided to relieve a lot of workers (across other regions too) in other departments too.
5, Laid off their middle level managers and replaced them with Indians.

Meanwhile the MD owns other businesses:
1 Premier Lotto aka Baba Ijebu,
2 Arbico - construction,
3 Tranos - Mechanical and electrical parts manufacturing and assembly coy,
4 Comenergy - Installations and maintenance
Etc...

Clients:
IHS Africa (Bisi is a shareholder in HIS too), Etisalat/9mobile, Airtel and MTN

This is very sad, pathetic and heartless.

I want labour lawyers to step in and stop these wicked acts of Biswal of a company. This needs to stop before the worst happens.

Kindly share across platforms too.

Concerned fellow.

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by Aol360: 1:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Pray for BISWAL...may they get good standing and leadership

Pray for those sacked ..may they find another job soon

Pray for Nigeria..may God heal our land

AMEN
Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by doghorp(m): 5:58am On Jun 17, 2020
Telecommunication power service provider are the worst people to work. The power service provider can sack any how. Most of them don't pay their field Engineers very well. Speaking from experience

2 Likes

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by doghorp(m): 6:01am On Jun 17, 2020
Telecommunication power service provider are the worst people to work for, they sack whenever they like without explanation, Most of them don't pay their field Engineers very well. Speaking from experience. yeye people

2 Likes

Re: 83 People Sacked In BISWAL – A Company Notorious For Sacking Indiscreetly! by Otimkpu042: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2020
Aol360:
Pray for BISWAL...may they get good standing and leadership

Pray for those sacked ..may they find another job soon

Pray for Nigeria..may God heal our land

AMEN

I will pray for you to receive wisdom.

��

(1) (Reply)

Giesecke & Devrient Africa Limited / Important Notice To All Tescom Recruitment Applicants. / FG May Retain Npower Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.