Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

‘david Adeleke You Are FREED’ – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘david Adeleke You Are FREED’ – Kemi Olunloyo (292 Views)

Ifeanyi David Adeleke 1st Birthday: Davido & Chioma Host Party For Their Son / 15 Real Facts About Davido's Uncle Ademola Adeleke You Probably Didn't Know / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘david Adeleke You Are FREED’ – Kemi Olunloyo by AfricanBard: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Controversial Ibadan based investigative journalist and blogger, Kemi Olunloyo has finally ended her long held quarrel with musical superstar, David Adeleke a.k.a Davido.
She said the Banana Island based singer is now free and needs not apologize to her. She also advised him not to get involved in any verbal altercation with the opposite sex as it amounts to sexual abuse.
In her words: “To David Adeleke, you are FREED. Good luck in your career. Be mindful how you address women. You have daughters. Sexual violence begins with verbal violence. You HURT me. “Go oil your pussy” is not sentence you want any male to mall Imade at 16yo let alone 55yo. You don’t need to apologize to me anymore. Just listen to my anchor podcast on that and learn from it.
Stay Strong everyone”.
Dr KemiOlunloyo

Source@ https://africanbard.com/2020/06/16/david-adeleke-you-are-freed-kemi-olunloyo/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's This Defiant Chic Really Upto? / Archbishop Duncan Williams To Support His Son's Hiphop Career / Complete List Of Winners At The 2020 BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.