Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,288 members, 7,864,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet (13346 Views)

Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos / Top Creepiest 911 Calls / Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by TheSourcerer: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by TheSourcerer: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jappanese fallen Soilder float ashore with face partially eaten up by insects and fishes

1 Like

Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by TheSourcerer: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Liberian Teenage Soilder poses with victim

1 Like

Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by TheSourcerer: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
An enemy (supporter of the government) stabbed continuously in streets of war torn Liberia

2 Likes

Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by Dyt(f): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
grin

This guy gets the point
Eat your victims leg to show off to younger ones , okay , war torn Liberia

Dayyuummm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by Elimon(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Liberia war is one of the most brute and cannibalistic wars in Africa...i wonder why they even sent Nigerians there to die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by TheSourcerer: 6:13am On Jun 18, 2020
Elimon:
Liberia war is one of the most brute and cannibalistic wars in Africa...i wonder why they even sent Nigerians there to die
then our Soilders were badass!! Mehn am I glad not to be born in either there or Rwanda
Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by Bradiyung(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
William Hope, a pioneer of spirit photography, took this photo of a couple and an alleged female spirit around 1920.

William Hope became known as a pioneer of spirit photography (photography whose goal was to was to capture ghosts and spirits in photos), and later as a medium: families wanting to get in touch with their deceased loved ones sat for his photographs

A photo of a couple that Hope said depicts a young female spirit. Unknown/Nation
Now this one is creepy
It just gave me the chills
Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by TheSourcerer: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2020
Bradiyung:

Now this one is creepy
It just gave me the chills
I'm happy it did wink
Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by Bradiyung(m): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm happy it did wink

These ur post just screwed me up.
But I want to see more

1 Like

Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by TheSourcerer: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bradiyung:

These ur post just screwed me up.
But I want to see more
more coming your way , to be honest I noticed that they open some part of human emotions/feeling never had before , makes you calmer .

1 Like

Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by TheSourcerer: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2020
DuBLINGreenb

Good Morning ♥️♥️

Just wanted you to wake up knowing you're a great guy,
Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
DuBLINGreenb

Good Morning ♥️♥️

Just wanted you to wake up knowing you're a great guy,

Good morning to you too thank you I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by TheSourcerer: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Good morning to you too thank you I appreciate
gone through the post? You know who I am you know this right?
Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by TheSourcerer: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2020
Omar09 (2)
Re: Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mass Sack Looms At JAMB / UNIPORT 2016/2017 Merit Admission List Is Out! / Lagos State Announces January 18 Resumption Date For Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.