Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) (69583 Views)

Aregbesola Removes APC Logo, Tinubu’s, Akande’s Photos From Campaign Office(pix) / Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party / Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by 9gerian: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
The SW individual has someone he reveres as a senior that can call him to order, and thereby bring about amicable settlement of grievances.

Other regions- not so. Just look around and see which region is most stable sociopolitically and otherwise.

The bottom line is that we have different cultures that have their own pros and cons. I think the SW (given its culture) will be fine. I hope you can attest the same for your region, because that’s all that matters-

FOCUSING ON YOURS AND DOING WHAT WORKS FOR YOU!

Shalom

popez:
I hope the South west APC supporters who asked Obaseki to take the Ambode route of cowardice are seeing things for themselves?

Politics all over the world abhors timidity and cowardice.

Fight for what you believe in. Man no be God.
Even if you lose, your opponent go know say na him and en fellow man do something; and will always respect you. That is life!
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Pepper dem.
Say no to godfatherism.
Edo is not Lagos.
Mugu for Benin na lawyer for Lagos.
Their fada!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Blackking98(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Deborahj:

This guy is a coorrect Muumu, if Obaseki eventually get the PDP Governorship tickect, i can assured you that he cannot be nominated as Deputy governor as the PDP is going to demands for power sharing and thier will be a written and signed agreement before been given the ticket in order not to have replication of what they did to APC, Its going to be Power sharing, PDP will produce the Deputy Governor and mind you Obaseki will dropped/bypass St.upi.id Shuaibu.
So much hate in one paragraph. Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by popez: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
badoh:

Always leave southwest out of your comments. Each zone should play politics the way it suits them. A comment from someone from a particular zone doesn't generalize the opinion or position of such zone. Divisive statement should be discouraged by all means.

Read my post well, sir. I made reference to "south west APC supporters", not the whole south west.

Everybody in south west doesn't support APC. So I don't see any generalization in my post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Impecca(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
IMO01:
Nawa
I hope all these are for the benefit of the masses not for selfish gains.
I care for you all
I sell cars
How much? am at Mararaba
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Queseda: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Last kick of a dying horse grin grin
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by spirul77: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:
u think he is joking q...shu'aibu Is ahead of Oshiomhole in afemailand
I would have ask you to shut up but I don't use such words here, you are simply annoying, can you compare shuaibu to oseni Elama or the shagadis in EDO north? I participated actively in EDO north politics in the biggest polling unit in EDO north senatorial district inside the poly, shuaibu no join at all, person wey no dey fit flow with students, he has been handpicked by oshiomhole for all the position he has held as a politician.
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hahaha e pain am cheesy grin grin
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by tonimendo: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] you successfully earn my respect sir, more to come shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Finnese001: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
samdaisi:
Please can you replace it with APGA/Biafra flag?
nonsense, ingrate and traitor somebody

ingrate Because he is not a coward like you and your entire tribe bowing to one deity in burdilion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Conrod: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
samdaisi:
Please can you replace it with APGA/Biafra flag?
nonsense, ingrate and traitor somebody
Do you know that i still wonder why some people enjoy perpechual servitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by hotseat: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Frustration?
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by chuckstene: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
People pay a price for being always on the move, in that they have no roots in a specific place.
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by fyneboi79(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
edidiongmichael:
And young people will be cheering these greedy thieves lipsrsealed
Most annoying part.
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Skymason20(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
he done happened :Dhe done happened
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Enwhen(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
chibuike65:
Una go still fail because oshe don hold them for blocuz even if he wins they will disqualify him with Court ruling

His certificate is genuine , he was disqualified for not been loyal to Oshobaba , u should know this, everybody knows that ...even UI came out openly to clear it... This ought to be a lesson to the masses , politicians have been using them.to play ball, Oshobaba and his boy Obaseki backed by the Obasekis of Benin kingdom, are on the drawing board, the masses will remain at the recieinh end...Gov Obaseki will spend the people of Edo money's , to fight Oshobaba to the finish, who is going to fund Oshobaba ?, and should Oshobaba get someone(maybe a Gov, like San wo Eko or Ganduje) to lend him money for the election , if he wins... The masses lose, because he will have to pay back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
I can not hear any Oshio supporters voice on this thread have they ran away or what

Now that the entire apc structure as we are just hearing few minutes ago had resigned from apc in Edo so Oshio gang how market nah?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Sanusiaderoju12(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/edo-deputy-governor-shuaibu-removes-apc-flag-from-government-house-photos/
the flag has no meaning...it only an indication....so case reopen...
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Minjim: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm sorry for this deputy governor because either way, he is not coming back.
Pdp won't give Obaseki a ticket. Even if they do, they can not let him choose his deputy too.

And when they win, Obaseki will see a new set of godfathers.
If Obaseki thinks there are no overbearing and over demanding godfathers in Pdp. He's in for a shocker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Minjim: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
jrusky:
I can hear any Oshio supporters voice on this thread have they ran away or what

Now that the entire apc structure as we are just hearing few minutes ago had resigned from apc so Oshio gang how market nah?

1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Gee64: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Politically!
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Minjim: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Born2Breed:
Pepper dem.
Say no to godfatherism.
Edo is not Lagos.

So there are no godfather in PDP?
You just wait and see.
Obaseki will soon pack his load back

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by yemex04(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
vivilafrosh:
Shame to ambode

The guy is enjoying his life after governing Lagos. Can you leave him out of this?
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by mainstreets(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oshiomhole is a very bad administrator. This is the last straw that will break his back. He actually planted Shaibu in Obaseki's government to checkmate the governor, but as you know, no man is God. Obaseki and Shaibu worked in perfect harmony to the shame of Oshiomhole. The end of Oshiomhole, the thief, is very near. Mark my words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by odigbosky(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
The election go be war except Obaseki say e no go contest. Na to share money give boys. Shayb Kabaka say him be Aye. Na to share money give Eiye boiz. Then Wike go Lend Obaseki some Viki boys make dem join hands with the Viki's when dy Benin.. E go be shoot I shoot.

Na God go just save person for d election.
Thank God say my Unit na very secured one.

Say no to Godfatherism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Ishow7: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
How much?
IMO01:
Nawa

I care for you all

I sell cars
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by ernieboy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
IMO01:
Nawa

I care for you all

I sell cars
yes they are. oshomole during his tenure as gov handed over lga revenue collection to thugs and loyalists, the attendant result was that lga workers went for months (12 to 13 in some cases without salaries), when obaseki came in he handed back revenue collection to lga councils, this has been one of the contentious issues. during oahomole's tenure a famous thug by name kabaka celebrated having a billion naira in his account while the lga workers who were to be paid went for months without pay. it was a common sight for lga workers to be seen protesting for their salaries in oahomole's tenure. but since onaseki came in not only has the salary arears of lga workers been paid they are now paid as at when due, but the thugs and loyalists want the revenue handed back to them.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Minjim:

So there are no godfather in PDP?
You just wait and see.
Obaseki will soon pack his load back

Mention one in Edo state or keep kwayet 4ever!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by drskyfly007(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Deborahj:

This guy is a coorrect Muumu, if Obaseki eventually get the PDP Governorship tickect, i can assured you that he cannot be nominated as Deputy governor as the PDP is going to demands for power sharing and thier will be a written and signed agreement before been given the ticket in order not to have replication of what they did to APC, Its going to be Power sharing, PDP will produce the Deputy Governor and mind you Obaseki will dropped/bypass St.upi.id Shuaibu.
This is not Telemundo!
Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Emma1Oj(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Edo pple, there mind na back hey dey, dem no send u message. which means dem ready to slot am with APC to any level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) by Minjim: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Born2Breed:

Mention one in Edo state or keep kwayet 4ever!

Tony Aziegbemi

Matthew Urhoghide

Ogbeide Ihamana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral / Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island / Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.