Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Don't Know What To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know What To Do (793 Views)

I Don't Care Neighbours / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Do by folarr(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thank You!!
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Oluromantic: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
How more manipulative can women get.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by SenorFax(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Stay positive
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by donbachi(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
if not dat I'm a born again Christian...I for say make u use dat ur mother for ....
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by anthonyuncle(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
he is still young,

but since he's matured enough to reason and realize that what his mum is doing is bad,

then he is matured to look her in da eyes and tell her that what she's doing is wrong
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by folarr(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please helpe get some mods to push this to FP, I just passed the boy again, he's saying he wants to run away.
Please Lalasticlala
Please Seun
Please Mynd44
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by folarr(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please guys
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by lilmax(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Seems divorce is the only answer
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by bukatyne(f): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
folarr:
Hi Nairalanders,
This is a story that a young teen told me about his family, I really want to help but I don't know what to do:

"My mum and dad have fought before but then I think that they reconciled but now as the coronavirus pandemic has pushed us to the wall with our finances, my mum continually insults my dad behind his back to us, the children, saying things like, "your father is useless" and "he has no ambition" among other things. Recently, she said that if she was working that she would make far more money than my dad. She regularly insults us saying that we are lazy and stupid like our dad. I have contemplated suicide but my friends tell me that it is a quick way to hell and I don't want to tell my dad because it could lead to a broken home for me and my siblings. What should I do please help us"
Please how should I help this boy in need?
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, phal

Your young friend needs to toughen up and realize sometimes, we get thorns where we expect roses.

Sadly, the home is broken in spirit and principle though they are physically together.

He should find his path and start working towards it so he can be soon free from the shackles of his mother.

He can also tell her the effects of her emotional abuse to clear his mind.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Hathor5(f): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
folarr:
Hi Nairalanders,
This is a story that a young teen told me about his family, I really want to help but I don't know what to do:

"My mum and dad have fought before but then I think that they reconciled but now as the coronavirus pandemic has pushed us to the wall with our finances, my mum continually insults my dad behind his back to us, the children, saying things like, "your father is useless" and "he has no ambition" among other things. Recently, she said that if she was working that she would make far more money than my dad. She regularly insults us saying that we are lazy and stupid like our dad. I have contemplated suicide but my friends tell me that it is a quick way to hell and I don't want to tell my dad because it could lead to a broken home for me and my siblings. What should I do please help us"
Please how should I help this boy in need?

Tell your friend to ask for me why his mother does not work if she is such a money making machine. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Dyt(f): 6:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Hathor5:

Tell your friend to ask for me why his mother does not work if she is such a money making machine. wink

**shivers**
I can't find the right sticker
This ability hit deep
Dayumm
Where do you get your words from?
Holy madazskaria
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Hathor5(f): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dyt:

**shivers**
I can't find the right sticker
This ability hit deep
Dayumm
Where do you get your words from?
Holy madazskaria
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin

grin
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Dyt(f): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hathor5:

grin

was it ability i wrote?
lmaaaooo
i meant shiiiit
shittt
this shhittt hit deep
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Hathor5(f): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dyt:

was it ability i wrote?
lmaaaooo
i meant shiiiit
shittt
this shhittt hit deep
cheesy grin grin

I got it. wink
There is this special breed of people who can do all sort of things theoretically.
But talk does not pay bills.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Dyt(f): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hathor5:

I got it. wink
There is this special breed of people who can do all sort of things theoretically.
But talk does not pay bills.

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by LadySarah: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Did his mum loose the ability to use her hands?

(1) (Reply)

Sony Home Theatre(330w) / Brand New UK ladies flats and slippers / Is Laser Hair Removal Safe? 5 Things To Know Before Getting It Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.