Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter (38535 Views)

Court Halts Gov Obaseki’s Impeachment Bid Against Deputy, Philip Shuaibu / Throwback Photo Of Philip Shuaibu / Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by aminulive: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
@POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Deputy Governor of Edo State, Philip Shuaibu has officially resigned from the All Progressives Congress, APC. His move is coming shortly after the governor of the state, Godwin Obaseki departed from the party on Tuesday over his disqualification from the upcoming primaries.

POLITICS NIGERIA has exclusively received a copy of his resignation letter;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-why-i-dumped-apc-edo-deputy-gov-philip-shuaibu-resignation-letter/

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Olugbanko: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Belated! Your membership or otherwise makes little or no difference

23 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by AlphaSentinel: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
nope

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by jidamsel43(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
you don't owe anybody explanation
All politicians in Nigeria are students of political jumpology .

Nigerian political parties lack ideology.

Politician interest is more than party interest in our country.

Obaseki and Deputy should not be condemned for dumping APC. Any politician can defect to any party in Nigeria

You should be surprise if Tinubu dumps APC before 2023

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by festacman(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
The resignation letter is non-committal politically.
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
aminulive:
@POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Deputy Governor of Edo State, Philip Shuaibu has officially resigned from the All Progressives Congress, APC. His move is coming shortly after the governor of the state, Godwin Obaseki departed from the party on Tuesday over his disqualification from the upcoming primaries.

POLITICS NIGERIA has exclusively received a copy of his resignation letter;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-why-i-dumped-apc-edo-deputy-gov-philip-shuaibu-resignation-letter/
Jagaban Asiwaju right now grin grin grin

cc lzaa metaphysical afamed

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by freshkpomo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Obaseki chose Government over party and I am glad Philip saw that too.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by mayklef(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
this movie is getting interesting....cant wait 4 d world to see d obvious different btw a Lagos Zombie system of govt n dat of Well meaning people of Edo state....NoToGodfatherism#

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by emkz: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
The resignation is not dramatic enough...only letter?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by freshkpomo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
To make Nigeria better than we should do the rotation system..

FCT should be rotated every 10years.

Parties should be voted out if there is any single flaw, that way they will up their games.

I discovered this the day I left my very good customer to buy elsewhere cos she was not around, Lo and behold the woman that has been telling me I just dash you for that price has been ripping me off. .....

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Dpsychologist: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Politics and politicians...

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by VirusComing: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
As an average resident of edo state, I don't have enough information to decide whether Obaseki is worth supporting or not. For all we know the reason Oshiomhole might be chasing him out is because he refused to do several things that would benefit the people while in office.

Anyway Whether Obaseki and Shuaibu comes back or not will change nothing for me. Soldier go soldier come, barrack remain. If the person Oshiomhole brought to succeed him 2016 was not Obaseki, we would have still voted for him.

Obaseki leaving is not something for me to fret about. And Oshiomhole establishing himself as the political godfather in Edo state might not necessarily be a bad thing. If someone like him with a track record of being a man of the people becomes someone the sitting governors cannot disobey, he might compel them to excellent performance. The governors left to their own device is not necessarily a good thing. The most important thing is the character of the puppet Master.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by pol23: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
I love the way they're brave enough to fight unlike Ambode who became the S.I unit for cowardice ...
I wish them luck..
The only sad part is that non of this political prostitutes have the intrest of the common man...
But APC is a disaster.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by dapsoneh: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Edo no dey take shit, dem dey give them hot hot

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by mirkivumla: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
yeah
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by yeyeboi(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Lamasta(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
But where is Buhari standing in all the brouhaha in Edo state

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Em5(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
An honorable thing to do
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
LOYALTY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Hman12(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
That's whtat they call political jingoism.....
Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Jetting out of this frustrated Republic of Nigeria is the best gift I will offer my unborn generation undecided

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Audu500t: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Are you in Abuja?
I teach 2d animation and motion graphics.
Become an animator today!
Chat me on whatsapp.

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by obinoral1179(m): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Making the resignation public is just to spite the national chairman and curry favour from edolites but the real battle is on election day....

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Mentcee(m): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Olugbanko:

Why are Yoruba people like this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by dosuu: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
The battle is getting started

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by Authoreety: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm enjoying the movie big time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by johnjon: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na so. Edo is not lagos state. This is what the coward Ambode should have done. At least fight!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by xpool(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Olugbanko:
APC no be your papa get, PDP no be your mama get, I no know why you dey use your head receive knock for mess wey another person mess

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter by wonder233: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yoruba coward spotted
Olugbanko:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House In Rowdy Session As PDP Loses Members To APC / Bisi Akande's Daughter, Wuraola Weds. Saraki, Yemi Osinbajo Attend (photos) / Senate Okays HND As Minimum Qualification For President, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.