Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" (67742 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador / Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
rosy1992:
Very soon, the truth will be exposed.
You now resemble KIZZ DANIEL sister
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Segekesy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
I think this publicity stunt
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Americanboy35: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

SMH...
I suspect that onyi moniker to be a guy
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Goodquestion(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Did you expect her to admit that she's the one that pushed him?
Okay, How did davido break his leg?, Oh, He fell from his bicycle. embarassed

Is Davido that weak to the extent his wife will push him and break his leg? Or maybe she attacked him while he was sleeping. Think about it a little more.
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's okay bro.. thanks
Oladayo12:
No answer them again.
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
I believe her
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Majesty33(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
I wonder y people are so so foolish here. Can u imagine them liking insults of fellow nairanders here? So some adults here like the fact that two people quarrel.
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by dayorich: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yëyë dey smell...
Person wey never marry but dey do Chief Baby Mama dey talk say "my home". You get home, na im dem never gree to marry you off the market?

[s]Never has there ever been an incident of abuse in my home. He has never in his life lifted a finger to touch me and I have never so much as even pushed him. [/s]
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by DexterousOne(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
krepstone72:

David’s leg injury was a cult related one. . It all started from the issue he had with Burnaboy some weeks back, when he said himself and WizKid at the GOAT, the statement triggered Burnaboy which made him table(report) David’s matter in NBM (after serious of media banter) regarding who’s the goat and Odogwu. Plus how would Davido be hailing an in Jew (another cult group member) and to the NBM he has bleeped up that was why they played him (matching of leg)

What kind thing be this naw
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by fof1: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Just Mind ur Business. Amebo is a Bad Spirit, Pls.
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by OdefaGirl(f): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
I di sound!!!! cool
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
jimi4us:

are you up to 14 years old? so anyone who has ankle injury his wife did it. Nigeria

Anything could have happened. Even, in countries like USA. Husband would abuse his wife, a concerned neighbour would call 911 on them but when the police knocked at their door, the wife would still cover up her husband. Nothing new
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by krepstone72: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
DexterousOne:

What kind thing be this naw
na the sad truth na
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by DexterousOne(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
krepstone72:
na the sad truth na
No it's not

Nigerians of many ethnic groups are the ones committing the crimes

Not just igbos
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by rapid101(m): 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chioma my dear continue ur life wit ur husband to be David
ur home is blessed
they can only try but de ll never succeed.

dat how de bad mouth Regina Daniels and her husband call dem different name until Regina became the prayer point for dem. god bless ur home my dear
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by sonofElElyon: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
why didn't you simply Google to get the name right? of course you were being intentionally mischievous with the mentioning of "olukoya" and "fire" abi?
in bad taste bro!

Marviey:
E tire me ooo

That olukoya Abi what's that woman name, she needs to be jailed.

The woman nahh bad blood, see as she put person house for fire.
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Masteryucap1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Love hurts when u breakup with some 1.
Hurts even more when some 1 breaks up with u

But love hurts the most when the person,
you love has no idea how u feel.

Remember me and bare in mind
A faithful girl is hard to find
This is always good and true
So dont go changing old for new Some Battles Have To Be Fought Alone
Some Paths Have To Be Crossed Alone,

After breaking up. it is inadvisable to get back with your ex in a hurry, after all there must have been a reason for your to have broken up in the first place

So Never Be Emotionally Attached With Anyone.
You Never Know When You Have To Walk Alone
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by dotedote: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
"To the beautiful young ones out there, never ever allow a man to lay his hands on you while you keep quiet. If you were ever to suffer such, ensure you SPEAK UP"

And to the ones killing their husbands, keep killing them cos that's what they signed up for ABI ?
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Ejjis(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ndiuwa

Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Temysteve(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
SeverusSnape:
No oo, he fell from maruwa ni
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Temysteve(m): 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chicent:
Chioma have spoken bloggers take note.... But then she called him David and not Baby like we are used to.... Hmmmm
later she will call him 'that guy'.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Bar1941(m): 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Who will want to leave a rich guy to a poor man all in d name of domestic violence?
We die there ooo..
Nice one Chioma Nwa, continue enjoying your home, let Wailers keep wailing ontop una matter

This your mindset ehn? You woun't mind being a victim of domestic violence in as much you married a rich guy, if he kills you through his violent act who will enjoy the riches? You can offer more than your body in a relationship, believe in yourself and greater things will start coming your way.
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Iamthoney(m): 2:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Someone is trying so hard to save face here
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Jeffy1206(m): 4:06am On Jun 17, 2020
The last statement sha cool is she admitting it? Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by codedlee(m): 5:09am On Jun 17, 2020
guess all this people commenting are still under 20s.. cux I understand how person go dey drag with another person about what's up for her home.

if its possible to fix CCTV on David's life. this.people ready o.
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Gentle0wavez: 5:17am On Jun 17, 2020
End of story, to your tents oh Nairalanders
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Americanboy35:
I suspect that onyi moniker to be a guy
I suspect too. Maybe this is his own way of having fun.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 17, 2020
GoggleB:
She called him David.
She did not debunk the 4toh baby mama..
What should she call him?Wizkid?
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Iamthoney:
Someone is trying so hard to save face here
Her life cannot be as miserable as yours.
The question you need to ask your self is why you so desperately want things to be bad for her.
Ask

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Queenjuliette(f): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2020
All these bloggers will definetly reap what they sow.
Re: Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" by Badlimo(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2020
GoggleB:
She called him David.
She did not debunk the 4th baby mama..
she for call am my Lord abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son / Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment / Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.