Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

VIDEO: Man Arrested For Sending Death Threat To Jude Okoye Over Cynthia Morgan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Man Arrested For Sending Death Threat To Jude Okoye Over Cynthia Morgan (563 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae / EFCC Arrests Man For Issuing Death Threat Against Its Chairman, Olukoyede / A Friend of Mine Received A Death Threat Sms Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Man Arrested For Sending Death Threat To Jude Okoye Over Cynthia Morgan by TA4TA4: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6gRcFx23lo

A man who sent death threats to Jude Okoye over his recent row with Cynthia Morgan, has been arrested.

The music executive shared a video of the man confessing to the crime while in police custody. The man said he sent the threatening messages after Cynthia Morgan accused Jude Okoye of her career misfortune.

In the messages, he sent to Jude Okoye back in May, the man called Jude a 'career killer' and threatened to eliminate him whenever he sees him in Lagos.

Re: VIDEO: Man Arrested For Sending Death Threat To Jude Okoye Over Cynthia Morgan by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Seun this is my 13th FTC today, hope youre counting my dollars?

If you check well now, this man had no connection with cynthia morgan , probably she don't know who he is,
but because he thought social media was a platform to type trash, his unguarded comments have landed him into trouble.
Fighting for a cynthia morgan that doesn't give a bleep about his existence.
I have no pity for him, the law should take its full course.
Lazy yoot!
Spits!
Re: VIDEO: Man Arrested For Sending Death Threat To Jude Okoye Over Cynthia Morgan by Fuckyoumod: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gross stupidity!!!
Re: VIDEO: Man Arrested For Sending Death Threat To Jude Okoye Over Cynthia Morgan by ValCon888: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm sure he was feeling like Terminator when he was typing that message. If only he knew Cynthia Morgan will not bail him, he wouldn't have run his mouth like tap water.
Re: VIDEO: Man Arrested For Sending Death Threat To Jude Okoye Over Cynthia Morgan by Chidexter(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am. And the Cynthia Morgan wey you dey fight for no know you, worst of all she no even get money for your bail(if granted). Woman wrapper
Re: VIDEO: Man Arrested For Sending Death Threat To Jude Okoye Over Cynthia Morgan by Mightyhaiz: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
dumb fella
Re: VIDEO: Man Arrested For Sending Death Threat To Jude Okoye Over Cynthia Morgan by ERockson: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
If police can act on every threating message there won't be single IPOB on the surface of the earth
Re: VIDEO: Man Arrested For Sending Death Threat To Jude Okoye Over Cynthia Morgan by Olabode971(f): 3:14am On Jun 17, 2020
This GUY should have added laslas favorite pet nau..

serial killer to Jude; "I will send laslas pet to strike you.

Am so sure in less than 2hours the thread go land for FP..!!

Torouble sit down jeje; this serial killer go use hand draw ham..
Now na to vouch and sign; nothing must happen to Mr.Jude b DAT.

Re: VIDEO: Man Arrested For Sending Death Threat To Jude Okoye Over Cynthia Morgan by sanemind2(m): 3:24am On Jun 17, 2020
The guy carry the Matter for head like Gala

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Her Lesbian Partner Allegedly Stabbed Her To Death And Left Her / 300-level Student Dies In Boyfriend's Room In Osun State / 22-year-old Student Dies In Her Boyfriend's Apartment In Osun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.