Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

TBC Investment Telegram Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / TBC Investment Telegram Scam (431 Views)

TBC Exchange: See Over $855 TBC Cash Withdrawal Testimonials in Just few weeks / How Real Is TBC / I Want To Sell My TBC Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TBC Investment Telegram Scam by ceejey17: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dunno why people still fall for this kind of thing. Fake testimonies with fake prove. There are a lot out there but TBC invt on telegram is the one I'm sure about cos 3 ppl i know of were removed from the group days after they paid. I already lost enough during them ultimate cycle days and the rest to smell scam from the other side of the world but ppl still tend to fall for this shit. No matter how frustrated you are, no matter how bad you need money, dont put money in any of those group platforms cos you will lose it with certainty

(1) (Reply)

If You Have What It Takes To Risk.......... Get In Here And Make Real Money / Nigeria Is Now The No.2 Bitcoin Market On This Fast-growing Global Marketplace / Joe Abah: How Will You Invest #10M Before The End Of Jan.2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.