Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Abia Speaker Pays Solidarity Visit To Senator Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Speaker Pays Solidarity Visit To Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (339 Views)

Ganduje’s Estranged Son Pays Solidarity Visit To Kano Anti-Corruption Chairman / Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye / Ado Doguwa Pays Solidarity Visit On Tinubu In Abuja, Says He Remains In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Speaker Pays Solidarity Visit To Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Balenciagaokey: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Speaker of Abia state House of Assembly, Hon. Chinedum Orji is at the Aso Villa Abuja Residence of former Governor of Abia state and Chief Whip of Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu.

IGBERE TV Abuja correspondent reports that the Speaker arrived in company of leadership of State House of Assembly and elders of Abia state at exactly 5:30 pm.

More details coming soon

Re: Abia Speaker Pays Solidarity Visit To Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by johnmartus(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
These people are good in celebrating criminals. You can't take that from their blood.
Soon we will see their traditional rulers visit him too
Re: Abia Speaker Pays Solidarity Visit To Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by chatinent: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
All show-off. He wasn't in any prison.
Re: Abia Speaker Pays Solidarity Visit To Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Ugaboy: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ive receive the alert for viewing dis post
Re: Abia Speaker Pays Solidarity Visit To Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Vyzz: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
angry
Re: Abia Speaker Pays Solidarity Visit To Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Balenciagaokey: 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
smiley
Re: Abia Speaker Pays Solidarity Visit To Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by amaham(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Something is wrong the govnor of abia state. I think he's very ill and may not make it. I wonder why a speaker of the house of assembly should be visiting a rival party member when he's govnor is on the sick bed. Ndi ngwa ntoorrr
Re: Abia Speaker Pays Solidarity Visit To Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Earlystar698(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm not aware intact I'm shocked

(1) (Reply)

APC NWC Divided As Oshiomole Gets Suspension / FG To Begin Enrolment Of Third Batch Of N-power Next Week / PDP Will Rise From The Dead: APC 's Stupidity, PDP 's Homework!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.