Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I’m Surprised Naira Marley Hasn't Been Arrested-Executive Jets CEO, Sam Iwuajoku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Surprised Naira Marley Hasn't Been Arrested-Executive Jets CEO, Sam Iwuajoku (344 Views)

Soldier Who Beat Up Baba Fryo Is An Imposter, Has Been Arrested (Pictures) / Naira Marley: I Have Been Arrested 124 Times In England / Princess Ekeinde Returns To Nigeria. Omotola Hasn't Seen Her Daughter For 2 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Surprised Naira Marley Hasn't Been Arrested-Executive Jets CEO, Sam Iwuajoku by StagethemTVee: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
The Chief Executive Officer of Executive Jets Services Limited, Sam Iwuajoku has expressed surprise over the federal government's failure to arrest controversial singer, Naira Marley his crew members for violating the interstate travel ban.

In an interview with Premium Times, the airline CEO admitted writing the apology letter addressed to the Minister of Aviation Hadi Sirika. He said he wrote the letter which has been trailed by mixed reaction out of anger.

Iwuajoku also condemned the indiscriminate movement of any form during the Coronavirus pandemic.

He said; “Why will anyone be moving around unnecessarily during a pandemic? Moving around for musical concert at this time is ‘unnecessary movement’. I am wondering why they were not even arrested.

“I have been abused by people who said I referred to them as ‘useless people’ but I don’t care. If you see the truth, say it. Although I said so in anger, that is still my position today.”

He reiterated his earlier position of mistaking Naira Marley for Minister of Works, ‘Babatunde Fashola’.

Re: I’m Surprised Naira Marley Hasn't Been Arrested-Executive Jets CEO, Sam Iwuajoku by StagethemTVee: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
New Jam loading- 'See me see trouble..am i a useless boy?'
Re: I’m Surprised Naira Marley Hasn't Been Arrested-Executive Jets CEO, Sam Iwuajoku by OiOi: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Naa so
Re: I’m Surprised Naira Marley Hasn't Been Arrested-Executive Jets CEO, Sam Iwuajoku by yinkus6750(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Arrested for what?
What sun exactly did he commit?
You are the number one person that ought to be arrested.
If you didn't fly him, he wouldn't have gone for the concert.
Leave your cover up of Fashola.
Your team knew who they were flying and fraudulently impersonated the originally approved Judge for the flight.
Re: I’m Surprised Naira Marley Hasn't Been Arrested-Executive Jets CEO, Sam Iwuajoku by BlueAir: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
undecided oponu. Yinkus indeed
yinkus6750:
Arrested for what?
What sun exactly did he commit?
You are the number one person that ought to be arrested.
If you didn't fly him, he wouldn't have gone for the concert.
Leave your cover up of Fashola.
Your team knew who they were flying and fraudulently impersonated the originally approved Judge for the flight.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Trashes Celebrities Who Have Insulted Hushpuppi / Peter Okoye’s Wife Narrates COVID-19 Experience / 5 Weird Abilities Of Garlic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.