Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters (77887 Views)

FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by ipain: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
EliteBiz:

Guy, abeg, where you bring that matter come from grin
The point I am trying to make is not everything can be solved through prayers because God will never answer a prayer where he knows you can do something about it...

This is hard to accept

1 Like

Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
ipain:
The point I am trying to make is not everything can be solved through prayers because God will never answer a prayer where he knows you can do something about it...

This is hard to accept
I totally agree with you, but what I am saying is that our countries current condition needs a boost from above, if you see, You will see darkness, thick darkness in the nation, when wickedness reigns, darkness thrives. Look around you, everybody is angry. Religion na scam, prayer no be scam.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by HarryDuce(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
mosegifted:
Somebody should please tell this man to STFU, check the statistics of black hackers around the world you will see USA and RUSSIAN toping the list, you see this guys hack into people's emails to extract classified information and the rest of them, is there any fraud bigger than that
When innocent people are scammed of their hard earned cash, they don't really care about sensitive information of whatever form. They've been scammed of their money. That's all that bothers them. Nigerians are overly represented in this aspect regardless of what you think.

Nigerian scammers are hardly after "classified information" and that makes all the difference.
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by abokikhalifa: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
mosegifted:
Somebody should please tell this man to STFU, check the statistics of black hackers around the world you will see USA and RUSSIAN toping the list, you see this guys hack into people's emails to extract classified information and the rest of them, is there any fraud bigger than that

Faceless fighter
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Samylekey(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
erico2k2:

This where our govt needs to reply but ofcos they got no balls, when it comes to online crime, we ain't even an issue to worry about compared to the Chinese, but the US mind the way the speak to china cos china can talk back.A country with wack power and internet connectivity,

Like you rightly said "Our government gat no balls". They won't talk cos they ve got a bag load of skeleton in their cupboards and they know the U.S government is aware of it so they just STFU most times.
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by miscellany(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Carlyboi:
Hushpupu no dey here Na....I think America has the weakest and most insecure banking system in the world I mean for a country that owns the Silicon Valley they should be able to do much better...inasmuch you wanna blame these fraudsters soiling our reputation globally as a nation their financial institutions should buckle up and stop making their citizens easy targets...you see 18,19,20 yr old boys without any tangible source of income,no craft,technical or creative skill,no education and no gainful employment riding all around town in Toyota and benzes partly and the old fools are not left out too the mid 20s to late 30s and 40s still engage in cyber and Internet fraud...fools at 40 never do wells due to their Porous American bank info system.The most fitting punishment for this recalcitrant and unrepentant scammers is to seize all the money and properties acquired from their scam trade and restitute to the owners and victims then a 3-6months jail time as first time offenders would suffice whereby the next time you’re caught it’s gonna be 3-6years without no fine or bail option depending on the severity I think that way they’d get it.
I totally agree with you
-nobody
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by ipain: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
EliteBiz:

I totally agree with you, but what I am saying is that our countries current condition needs a boost from above, if you see, You will see darkness, thick darkness in the nation, when wickedness reigns, darkness thrives. Look around you, everybody is angry. Religion na scam, prayer no be scam.

What if i TELL you Nigerians are not nationally united by ethnically united?

This explains why it is very easy for South East or South West to protest anything that touches their ethnicity than they would for their nationality.

Nigeria is the way it is because nobody believes in it or takes it serious but every region believes in their ethnicity more,

And guess what, it will get worse until we are all tired and decide to go our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Very soon there won't be any hiding place for yahoo activities in Nigeria, especially ones of the BEC variant. So long as you use android devices or apps those guys are going to get you one day & Apple too will soon be forced to cooperate with the US government.

It's not possible to continually airgap work devices from the ones devoted to personal use, sooner or later you must slip up and betray your true identity...
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
EliteBiz:

What happened is they fixed the problem by building stronger SYSTEMS and nipping it in the bud with decisive actions and effective policies and alternatives for people to survive. - This can only happen with supernatural assistance, look at Nigeria, look at over populated crowd, be sincere with yourself. We are blacks, and we are crazy, sincerely

Look at our ignorant and selfish leaders. That’s where the problem lies. Obasanjo developed most of our systems bt nobody after him strengthen them.

Is the US not populous? 300million that’s more than us by 100million. What was has population got to do with it?

We are not like India or China so no excuses and they are still better than us with their population
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
a foreign man saw my work on Facebook and was fascinated.
He complimented me and asked for my country.
Immediately I said Nigeria, baba blocked me straight.
No one is excluded from this and it is the innocent ones that will suffer most for it
Only those who are naive will disagree with consequences of internet fraud,
Do you know that ,this perspective views of whites towards Nigeria is hurting our growth especially for young vibrant Nigeria who has something to offer the world,now they see us as guilty until proven innocent
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
EliteBiz:
Firstly - Cyber crime (yahoo yahoo) can't stop in Nigeria, obviously.

Secondly - There will gradually be more restrictions and harsh treatment on Nigerians all over the world.

Thirdly - Nigeria as a country is currently at the edge of collapse (Economy, Security, Terrorism infact everything...... Everything about Nigeria is going backwards on a fast speed).

In conclusion - The Problem of Nigeria is Nigerians and not only leaders. We are our own problem. Truth is bitter. GREED is in the soul of 99% of Nigerians at the moment.

Solution - This country needs serious prayers, spiritual aide, physical realm can't handle nigeria's issue at the moment. If you can pray, please let us pray, Nigeria's issue is beyond physical, it is grace that we receive that we never collapse, sincerely. Pray for your country!

And for those calling for split, be aware that if that occurs, it can't happen peaceful, people will die. Pray

Nigeria should have ruined a long time, it is the little prayers that is buying time, The spiritual controls the physical. Now, more prayers are needed, sadly, People don't believe in prayers anymore, sincerely, please Pray!

Nigerians are GREEDY! The greedy behaviour is so normal among everyone these days and it's actually scary and unnatural at the same time!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
If they did not catch them they will be contesting for Governorship election.
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
jaxxy:

Look at our ignorant and selfish leaders. That’s where the problem lies. Obasanjo developed most of our systems bt nobody after him strengthen them.

Is the US not populous? 300million that’s more than us by 100million. What was has population got to do with it?

We are not like India or China so no excuses and they are still better than us with their population
Are they blacks It seems you don't know the curse on blacks, Go down the history lane, not the false history that the western world feeds the world, the true history, it is hidden. I am confidently telling you something is spiritual, but I sound dumb to you, I understand, its expected.
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by abduljabbar4(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
EliteBiz:

Secondly - There will gradually be more restrictions and harsh treatment on Nigerians all over the world.

Thirdly - Nigeria as a country is currently at the edge of collapse (Economy, Security, Terrorism infact everything...... Everything about Nigeria is going backwards on a fast speed).

In conclusion - The Problem of Nigeria is Nigerians and not only leaders. We are our own problem. Truth is bitter. GREED is in the soul of 99% of Nigerians at the moment.

Solution - This country needs serious prayers, spiritual aide, physical realm can't handle nigeria's issue at the moment. If you can pray, please let us pray, Nigeria's issue is beyond physical, it is grace that we receive that we never collapse, sincerely. Pray for your country!

And for those calling for split, be aware that if that occurs, it can't happen peaceful, people will die. Pray

Nigeria should have ruined a long time, it is the little prayers that is buying time, The spiritual controls the physical. Now, more prayers are needed, sadly, People don't believe in prayers anymore, sincerely, please Pray!

If we can follow the path that Philippines is following to curb drug abuse (mass killings without wasting time in court), these things will drop drastically.
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by tonididdy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Well...

I blame the government and parents.
The government did not provide the parents,
The parents failed to provide for their kids,
Hence the alarming rate of all round crimes around the country.

Youths these days want no excuses to tell their kids, so that their kids do not go astray like they did.

In developed countries, graduates are payed pending when they get a job.
Old people are taken care of and paid also.
Single mothers have benefits (child benefits)
Disabled people have monthly stipends.

My brother and sisters, tell me... Who will risk his life to steal or commit crime under such conditions?

I blame Nigeria jor.
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Pickieox(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
EliteBiz:

I don tell u say this matter na spiritual something, You still dey tell me physical story. You sabi how many Judas dey among us. The only thing we can buy now is more grace for the country with prayers. I no lie u, prayer no be scam, religion na scam.

Continue praying ooo my brother...

4 Likes

Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Seniorwriter(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Thank God no time to abuse igbo or Yoruba

If only Nigerians know the opportunities we are losing as a nation on the internet.
My frnd changed is ip address today and tried assessing online opportunities.. Coman see as opportunities plenty.

The most painful thing is that these opportunities ain't available to Nigerians... Nigerians are barred.. Ordinary south Africans can explore it
Meanwhile our people still praise fraudsters not knowing these people have tarnished our image outside.

I went to bank today to collect western union, just less than 30 dollars oo. Immediately I mentioned WU to the security men, see how they created chance for me among plenty crowd....

They think I am part of those yahoo boys.. Las Las I still settle them o coz they were asking for sumtin.. Anybody dt wants to collect WU is a gee boy for their face.. Chai naija

Don't you think it's not right(fraud) as a man to use female as a gender to sign up here?
Anyway you alone know why you did it.
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
ipain:

What if i TELL you Nigerians are not nationally united by ethnically united?

This explains why it is very easy for South East or South West to protest anything that touches their ethnicity than they would for their nationality.

Nigeria is the way it is because nobody believes in it or takes it serious but every region believes in their ethnicity more,

And guess what, it will get worse until we are all tired and decide to go our separate ways.
I totally agree with you, but why can't we just buy time, because when the split happens, the bloodshed will be beyond any human imaginations. You don't know how wicked Nigerians are, that's why you talking like this. I already showed you the realm to focus, Spiritual, it can be accessed only through prayers. We need time.
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
abduljabbar4:

If we can follow the path that Philippines is following to curb drug abuse (mass killings without wasting time in court), these things will drop drastically.
Corruption is a king in Nigeria. They will never pass that law, You sef know.
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Nick31: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
This list should include a group of syndicate operating here and Canada...chief among is CHISOM BRIGHT NDUKWE and a lady base in Canada by name Angel Jane Favor. This guys are highly skilled in the act. Wish they can be arrested as well.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
whites are racist

blacks are scammers

APC is scam

PDP is fraud
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Miracle1991: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ipobarecriminals#
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
In terms of cyber crime, Nigeria no follow at all. These white bastards have made Nigeria the scape goat. Anyone into cyber security knows the countries with the real cyber criminals and they are protected by their governments. Their identities are well known by the US governments but they can't do nothing.
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Bluffly: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
They should talk more about the Idians as well, as they are the masters
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Zindalati: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
I insist that break up is the way since the are other country that have done the same and are standing strong. If every region in the country is independent then the will make adequate provision to enact structures that will improve their lives and that will give rise to healthy competition among other region instead of abiding in a country that is already divided among ethnic and religon line that deceive the international community that the are united. Belive me that there will be no mayheam or futher divisibility since it wasnt witness in southkorea or ussr. As for the rot you claim, there is no perfect union anywere even in the u.s.a there is rot going on in their presidency.
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by CONFAMA: 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Thank God no time to abuse igbo or Yoruba

If only Nigerians know the opportunities we are losing as a nation on the internet.
My frnd changed is ip address today and tried assessing online opportunities.. Coman see as opportunities plenty.

The most painful thing is that these opportunities ain't available to Nigerians... Nigerians are barred.. Ordinary south Africans can explore it
Meanwhile our people still praise fraudsters not knowing these people have tarnished our image outside.

I went to bank today to collect western union, just less than 30 dollars oo. Immediately I mentioned WU to the security men, see how they created chance for me among plenty crowd....

They think I am part of those yahoo boys.. Las Las I still settle them o coz they were asking for sumtin.. Anybody dt wants to collect WU is a gee boy for their face.. Chai naija

Western Union still dey
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Mrpojj(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
EliteBiz:

Oga are u in the remaining 1%?
And who told you pple must die during split?
Are people not dying now?
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Goldenfinger: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
EliteBiz:

Are they blacks It seems you don't know the curse on blacks, Go down the history lane, not the false history that the western world feeds the world, the true history, it is hidden. I am confidently telling you something is spiritual, but I sound dumb to you, I understand, its expected.
...sir am interested throw more lite
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by bluecircle470: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
EliteBiz:

Like oshiomole and Obaseki greed

1 Like

Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by cooltola(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Representing the 1980's set of Nigerians badly.
Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by joepepsy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Prayer without work is dead.
EliteBiz:

Re: Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mrpojj:

Oga are u in the remaining 1%?
And who told you pple must die during split?
Are people not dying now?
Oga are u in the remaining 1%? I am trying to be in the 1%
And who told you pple must die during split? You don't know how wicked Nigerians are, that's why u saying this, its just the truth.
Are people not dying now? They are, People are dying everywhere, but let's save ourselves from a big catastrophe / Mayhem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.