Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

God Changes Things - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Changes Things (260 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / God Changes Things / Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Changes Things by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Genesis 42:8-10

8 Although Joseph recognized his brothers, they did not recognize him. 9 Then he remembered his dreams about them and said to them, “You are spies! You have come to see where our land is unprotected.”

10 “No, my lord,” they answered. “Your servants have come to buy food.

1 Like

Re: God Changes Things by incogni2o: 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Everyone trying thier best to destroy my(and Your) Bright Future will find themselves below me seeking my help in Future in Jesus mighty name.

Amen.

Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: God Changes Things by jamesid29(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
incogni2o:
Everyone trying thier best to destroy my(and Your) Bright Future will find themselves below me seeking my help in Future in Jesus mighty name.

Amen.

Thanks for this.
I kind of feel you miss the essence of the story sir
Re: God Changes Things by incogni2o: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
jamesid29:

I kind of feel you miss the essence of the story sir

So whats the essence Sir if i may ask?

By the way the word of the Lord is a double edged sword.

1 Like

Re: God Changes Things by jamesid29(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
incogni2o:

So whats the essence Sir if i may ask?

By the way the word of the Lord is a double edged sword.
I'm Sorry sir, I've realized it wasn't my place to say anything. My apologies about that.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of The Universe / The Art Of Dying (goddard Neville) / Does Hollywood Know How Right “the Wormwood Prophecy” Is Involving What’s Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.