Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Prayer That Changes Things Instantly. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer That Changes Things Instantly. (175 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / God Changes Things / The Prayer That Repairs Your Body - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer That Changes Things Instantly. by uchkochi(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2022
FOR EVERYONE THAT SHALL PRAY THIS PRAYER IN FAITH; YOUR JOY SHALL BE FULL TODAY.

LORD JESUS; I thank you for today, I thank you for my life, my health, my finances, my job, my business, my ministry, my academics, my education, my family and my nation. I hallow your name for your faithfulness, your mercies, your protection and your preservation. I give you thanks for all you have done for me, what you are doing and what you will still do today. I appreciate you for a fresh out pouring of your Spirit. Take all the glory for the invisible battles you fought for me, I exalt your name because your word will always be final in my life, the earth and the world at large in Jesus precious name.

Father; even today let your kingdom come, let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven, let your word save men, women, boys and girls today in Jesus name. Let the Holy Ghost convict sinners of their sins, and turn them to repentance. Let your kingdom dominate the earth, Let the church lighten the world, let hell be de-populated and heaven over populated in Jesus name.

Give me today both spiritual and physical food. Both spiritual and physical favours and blessings. Feed my spirit with your word, my soul with your thoughts and my body with good food in Jesus name.

Forgive me my trespasses, open and secret sins, presumptuous and intentional sins. Help me to forgive others and those that may hurt me today in Jesus name.

Lead me not into temptation, deliver me O LORD from evil. Empower me with the grace and the boldness to flee from every form of immorality and give me the overcoming power required to overcome all temptations today in Jesus name.

Take all the praise for the influx of testimonies in and around my life today by reason of your power. I thank you because your word and will shall prevail in my life today in Jesus name. MATTHEW 6:7-15.

Just as you have prayed, YOUR GOING OUT AND COMING IN SHALL INDEED BE BLESSED IN JESUS NAME.(Pls share this prayer and Job 42:10 will be fulfilled in your life in Jesus precious name.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 12 2022 / Biblical Names For Baby And Their Meaning / Join Us Tomorrow At The The Lord's Chosen For Her 20th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.