Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

"I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States (427 Views)

El-Rufai: We Will Bring In Foreign Mercenaries If FG Fails To End Terrorism / Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones / Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by Louisojibe(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
The Presidency has guaranteed Nigerians, once more, that the country's military are completely fit for managing the difficulties of banditry and psychological warfare.

It asked more persistence from the individuals as the military finds a way to square holes being misused to release disorder on guiltless citizens.

The Presidency, in an announcement marked by Garba Shehu, said that President Muhammadu Buhari, has affirmed a joint military and police activity explicitly focused at brushing Niger, Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara and Sokoto States to free the regions of criminals.

SEE ALSO: Federal govt gives update on inter-state travel ban

It guaranteed that observation will be improved, with more night vision airplanes previously conveyed under "Activity Accord''.

The activity was propelled three weeks prior, Shehu said.

“Nigeria’s military has displayed its capabilities in the past and will show it again by dealing with the current challenges,” the statement quoted the President as saying.

President Buhari, as indicated by Shehu, approached the individuals of his home State Katsina, to be patient and strong of the progressing military tasks.

He likewise identified with the individuals who have lost their friends and family, supported wounds and lost properties in the emergency.

The administration cautioned that rampaging for protest could divert the military activities.

"The significant forests in North Western Nigeria have been recognized as home to the crooks in the are...

Source:
https://www.crowd24ng.com/2020/06/i-have-the-capacity-to-end-terrorism-buhari-tells-affected-states.html
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by brainiac228(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
H
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by XXXXTENTACION: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Story for the gods.
Na so we dey hear since. undecided

last last them go blame goodluck jonathan and the previous admin.

a$$holes
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by chiiraq802(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
As usual;

I have,
We have,
I will,
We will,
We shall,
We're about to,
We intend,
I am shocked,

When will this clueless, Snail moving Government act for once self.......

2 Likes

Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by Cmoni1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Udonmeanit.
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by slivertongue: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
story for the Gods
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Which buhari. is it clone 1,2, 3 or 4. God punish you all.
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Which buhari. is it clone 1,2, 3 or 4. God punish you all.

1 Like

Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by HeadShot: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Anything still supporting Buhari is a fool...

A breathing fool

How the traitors of the south are still chanting sai barber should be added to the wonder of the world.. Even when the presidents home state protests against his incompetency... A yoruba muslim will be chanting sai barber on social media...

Wonders....
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by Vyzz: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin

I am shocked after reading this
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Cavani, bloody propagandist!
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by BREYZ: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2020
Idiotic vegetable that can't even put his house in order is talking about ending terrorism cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by Afolabimills(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2020
Useless mofo
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by helinues: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Oga, stop sleeping on the bicycle.. undecided
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by Niaja4real(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2020
Louisojibe:
The Presidency has guaranteed Nigerians, once more, that the country's military are completely fit for managing the difficulties of banditry and psychological warfare.

It asked more persistence from the individuals as the military finds a way to square holes being misused to release disorder on guiltless citizens.

The Presidency, in an announcement marked by Garba Shehu, said that President Muhammadu Buhari, has affirmed a joint military and police activity explicitly focused at brushing Niger, Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara and Sokoto States to free the regions of criminals.

SEE ALSO: Federal govt gives update on inter-state travel ban

It guaranteed that observation will be improved, with more night vision airplanes previously conveyed under "Activity Accord''.

The activity was propelled three weeks prior, Shehu said.

“Nigeria’s military has displayed its capabilities in the past and will show it again by dealing with the current challenges,” the statement quoted the President as saying.

President Buhari, as indicated by Shehu, approached the individuals of his home State Katsina, to be patient and strong of the progressing military tasks.

He likewise identified with the individuals who have lost their friends and family, supported wounds and lost properties in the emergency.

The administration cautioned that rampaging for protest could divert the military activities.

"The significant forests in North Western Nigeria have been recognized as home to the crooks in the are...

Source:
https://www.crowd24ng.com/2020/06/i-have-the-capacity-to-end-terrorism-buhari-tells-affected-states.html

Buhari is shocked at his capacity to end terrorism
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by Inda2020: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2020
Buhari God punish u
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Story for the Almajiris!!
Re: "I Have The Capacity To End Terrorism", Buhari Tells Affected States by sesameq: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2020
If we can abandon a road for bandits and kidnappers to be taking over. Then there is nothing more in Nigeria. Even senators and big dudes don't ride motor again on Kaduna abuja express road, they will just take flight or train. Same also on birnin gwari, tegina, Kaduna axis. You will have to go and spent almost twelve hours before reaching kano just because of bandits.

Nothing concerns me, nothing concerns me attitude till everything crumbles and collapses.

Also govt needs to break that niger state into smaller states or piece it off to other state. Because how will bandits not be hiding there where the state is as big as a country in Africa?

Also surveillance and intelligence too needs to be recouped. Nigeria is not even up to New Mexico,Colorado and Arizona all combined in Land mass.

#MayGodSaveUs!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On In APC, Acting Like Biafra. / Tinubu, Hmm Tinubu, Hmmmm, Tinubu / We Don’t Want You In Ekiti PDP, Fayose Tells Ojudu, Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.