Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

'Man City Are Not Ready' - Guardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Man City Are Not Ready' - Guardiola (406 Views)

Man City are the 5th club in English league football to win 3 titles in a row / How Premier League Table Will Look If Man City Are Docked Same Points As Juventu / Man City Are Better Than Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Man City Are Not Ready' - Guardiola by EbukaHades10(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
The Catalan says he cannot possibly keep a settled team for the rest of the season as he prepares for a reunion with Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta

Pep Guardiola has warned his
Manchester City team will be undercooked for the return of the Premier League because they were given "not enough" time to prepare.

The former Barcelona boss is poised to see his City team officially dethroned as champions by Liverpool , and on top of that says his stars are not up to handling the intensive demands posed by the restart.

He is relishing the Etihad Stadium reunion with his former City number two Mikel Arteta, who left to take charge of Arsenal in December, and hopes they can enjoy a post-match drink together and while Guardiola is hopeful his team can be competitive, he says rotation of his squad over the remaining weeks of the season will be imperative.

"If you ask me how the team is, I don't know," Guardiola said. "Tomorrow we will see the level. From there, we are going to see and suggest what we can do better."
He said the big worry since teams were allowed to train again was the "lack of preparation" they were afforded before games returned - "not like in Germany or
Spain where they worked five or six weeks".

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/man-city-are-not-ready-guardiola-feels-premier-league-clubs/1qgxg3wzq0b4s1uvu37knirx5h

Re: 'Man City Are Not Ready' - Guardiola by ojun50(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oga I no won hear story go win dat match for me

1 Like

Re: 'Man City Are Not Ready' - Guardiola by EbukaHades10(m): 12:43am On Jun 17, 2020
ojun50:
Oga I no won hear story go win dat match for me
Make his Egungun no enter express
Re: 'Man City Are Not Ready' - Guardiola by ojun50(m): 12:44am On Jun 17, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Make his Egungun no enter express
Abi oh
Re: 'Man City Are Not Ready' - Guardiola by kayusely70(m): 2:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Lets Wait & Watch
Re: 'Man City Are Not Ready' - Guardiola by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 17, 2020
Timbers
Re: 'Man City Are Not Ready' - Guardiola by Timbers(m): 3:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Booked

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Vs Torinto (4 - 1) Full-Time. / Nigerian Player Rinsola Babajide Listed In England Squad / Village People! Parrot Lands On Player’s Head During Football Practice (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.