Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman (32002 Views)

Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge / APC Names Elected Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by ogododo: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
ABUJA: The National Working Committee NWC of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC has named Sen. Abiola Ajimobi as its acting National Chairman.

The development followed Tuesday’s affirmation of the suspension of the National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole by the Court of Appeal in Abuja.

The party in a late statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu said it has received the news indicating the Appeal Court has upheld the suspension of the Party’s National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole by an FCT High Court pending the determination of the substantive suit.

“Guided by advice from the Party’s legal department in line with the provisions of Section 14.2. (iii) of the Party’s constitution, the Deputy National Chairman (South), Sen. Abiola Ajimobi will serve as the Party’s Acting National Chairman.

“According to Section 14.2. (iii),of the APC constitution, the Deputy National Chairman, North/South “Shall act as the National Chairman in the absence of the National Chairman from his zone”, the NWC stated.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/breaking-apc-names-ajimobi-acting-national-chairman/amp/

4 Likes

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by iykmora(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
ogododo:
BREAKING: APC names Ajimobi Acting National Chairman
undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by Trumpcard05: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by Racoon(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oshiomole iberiberism is gonna consume the APC.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Edo state no be Lagos state

204 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by Yankee101: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oshio baba just dug a well for himself

Permanently

One of the conditions given him to return back then was to reconcile with APC executives and Governors including Obaseki

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by sholatech(m): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
I thought Ajimobi is currently on life support in the hospital??

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by densiks: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oshiomole and Tinubu are hell bent on destroying the party.

I wish them every success in their greedy and selfish aspirations.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by ogododo: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Has Ajumobi too recover from covik one nine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by Salvador1: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
You mean someone on ventilator is the acting chairman

Lol

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by baliyubla: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
President Lifeless, Acting Chairman Lifeless. APC na curse to Nigeria las las.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by EdoBoyJazzie: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Can he still work from his hospital bed?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by Earlystar698(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ewooo

6 Likes

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by ThatFairGuy: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
All plus. No minus grin
tongue
Meanwhile, When we said whoever our brothers from the East supports is a FAILURE, we didn't lie. OSHIOMHOLE'S Suspension by his ward was just upheld by appeal court, while Obaseki has resigned from APC as our brothers likened. Now this is the issue, OSHIOMHOLE'S Suspension will now be lifted since the Obaseki's faction that suspended him has resigned with their master. Had it been Obaseki waited a bit, this would have be the time for him to spank OSHIOMHOLE well, but the bad luck of our brothers from the East has affected him. This is why Yorubas the so called COWARD from their mouth are always ahead of them in the game. {Pele la fi n pa amukuru Pele}. That COWARDICE is wisdom in disguise. YORUBAS ARE BRAVE, THEY DON'T FIGHT WITHOUT SENSE

Salvador1:
you mean the state chairman mr Anslem Ojezua that is still the authentic chairman of Edo APC.

Pls tell me another story.

Sophisticated politics is not a rocket science.

FACTIONAL CHAIRMAN don't forget. Meanwhile, his backbone is no more

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by Charmingrascal(m): 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
How can you make a sick man who is in a state of comatose an Acting Chairman to ri Olohun?

Egbe ti daru tan!

Party scatter

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by JAMO84: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is from frying pan to fire for wailing zombies and Tinubu haters, if the APC was in Tinubu's pocket before, it's now in his boxers!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

5 Likes

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
How can they make a terribly ill ajimobi party chairman?
Apc na die una dey so oo.

6 Likes

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by ThatFairGuy: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
They should masturbate on this as well grin
Meanwhil, Oshiomhole doesn't need to head 2 d Supreme Court.It's not a SACK but SUSPENSION..Only the NEC of APC can remove him...
Wailers, how market grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by Salvador1: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
baliyubla:
President Lifeless, Acting Chairman Lifeless. APC na curse to Nigeria las las.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by jlinkd78(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Following
Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by IamPatriotic(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
They should leave Ajimobi out of their wahala and let him continue his recuperation from Covid-19....

1 Like

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by richie240: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
They should masturbate on this as well grin
Meanwhil, Oshiomhole doesn't need to head 2 d Supreme Court.It's not a SACK but SUSPENSION..Only the NEC of APC can remove him...
Wailers, how market grin
Wailing mutineers right now:

1 Share

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by Brandstudio01: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
Smiles
I can't stop laughing with all these posts above me. My dear Nairaland is fun Oooo

2 Likes

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by ORIENTATION101: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Court appeal- osho we have uphold your suspension.

Oshomole- no wahala, ( calls ajumobi from the backstage) hello mr constituted authority

Ajimobi- yes my chairman

Oshomole- appeal court say make I stand up for APC chairman seat till my case finish for court.

Ajimobi- ok chairman what re we going to do now

Oshomole- dont worry go and take my sit as the figure head of APC chairman while I will be directing your moves and tell you things to do from the background.

Ajimobi- ok chairman, anslem ojezua obaseki boy say him no go follow him oga go PDP oo

Oshomole- dissolve the state exco and appoint caretaker committee like the way we do in kwara when Balogun Fulani no wan follow saraki go PDP.

Ajumobi- ok oga mi, I go call NWC meeting now

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by Salvador1: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Osho will still be acting through Ajimobi .
as a ghost worker

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by dapsoneh: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Y
Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by Salvador1: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
All plus. No minus grin
tongue
Meanwhile, When we said whoever our brothers from the East supports is a FAILURE, we didn't lie. OSHIOMHOLE'S Suspension by his ward was just upheld by appeal court, while Obaseki has resigned from APC as our brothers likened. Now this is the issue, OSHIOMHOLE'S Suspension will now be lifted since the Obaseki's faction that suspended him has resigned with their master. Had it been Obaseki waited a bit, this would have be the time for him to spank OSHIOMHOLE well, but the bad luck of our brothers from the East has affected him. This is why Yorubas the so called COWARD from their mouth are always ahead of them in the game. {Pele la fi n pa amukuru Pele}. That COWARDICE is wisdom in disguise. YORUBAS ARE BRAVE, THEY DON'T FIGHT WITHOUT SENSE
you mean the state chairman mr Anslem Ojezua that is still the authentic chairman of Edo APC.

Pls tell me another story.

Sophisticated politics is not a rocket science.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by ClassicMan202(m): 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wetin Osho baba no go see for Obaseki hand grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by Ogegeodey(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
How fast the table has turned.

Abeg who shake this APC table?

2 Likes

Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ok. It is noted.
Re: APC Names Abiola Ajimobi Acting National Chairman by ORIENTATION101: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Salvador1:
as a ghost worker
osho remains the chairman until APC NEC says otherwise; D

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha / Photos From The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke, Rotimi Akeredolu, Amosun Pictured / We Confirmed That Tinubu Forged Certificate Of A Black American – Atiku's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.