Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Is There Anything You Regret Not Doing Before You Got Married? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There Anything You Regret Not Doing Before You Got Married? (261 Views)

This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. / What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything You Regret Not Doing Before You Got Married? by Hydronium(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm looking forward to getting married in a year, so I'm looking for counsel that could help me and those in my shoes.

Are there certain exercises, experiences, plans, or actions which you regret having not taken before you got married?

Folks, come in please.

1 Share

Re: Is There Anything You Regret Not Doing Before You Got Married? by ojun50(m): 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
You are not even sure when yet.... If i advice you or tell now it will be of waste

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything You Regret Not Doing Before You Got Married? by Stephenomozzy(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2020
Following... I could use some advice too.

But one thing I already know I might regret if I don't do now (Which I'm already doing),

Put the euphoria of I love you down first,
And have a heart to heart talk NOW about roles, expectations, finance and other contributions from both parties when we're eventually married.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything You Regret Not Doing Before You Got Married? by Hydronium(m): 12:16am On Jun 17, 2020
ojun50:
You are not even sure when yet.... If i advice you or tell now it will be of waste

Baba talk o. You no no how many people you go help o
Re: Is There Anything You Regret Not Doing Before You Got Married? by Hydronium(m): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Following... I could use some advise too.

But one thing I already know I might regret if I don't do now (Which I'm already doing),

Put the euphoria of I love you down first,
And have a heart to heart talk NOW about roles, expectations, finance and other contributions from both parties when we're eventually married.

Hmm totally valid
I sight you broa.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything You Regret Not Doing Before You Got Married? by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:15am On Jun 17, 2020
I greet you Sir.

Wish you All the best!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything You Regret Not Doing Before You Got Married? by Surrender: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2020
Good morning, I am a qualified driver based in Abuja. I am looking for someone who is willing to lease his/her car out for Uber driving job. Be rest assured that your car will be in a safe hand.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan – Shomo Ft. Jamopyper, Oberz, Papisnoop OFFICIAL AUDIO / Best Refrigerator Repair Service In Patna - Services Available 24/7 / Will This Affect My N-POWER Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.