Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

VIDEO: No Friend With Big Breast Is Allowed Into My House - Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: No Friend With Big Breast Is Allowed Into My House - Regina Daniels (1521 Views)

Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: No Friend With Big Breast Is Allowed Into My House - Regina Daniels by chimezieeze98: 12:50am On Jun 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-ujGp-lS08

"We shouldn't allow girls with big breasts to come to our matrimonial home because of my husband" Regina Daniels says as she bids her busty friend goodbye after a visit

A video shared online shows Regina Daniels saying that it is not wise for women to allow their busty friends into their matrimonial homes, though it seems she was joking.

In the video, a heavily pregnant Regina is seen bidding her friend goodbye after a visit. Regina asks her friend to give her a hug and the friend obliges. Regina then comments on the lady's boobs, saying it isn't wise to have busty friends over.

"We shouldn't allow girls with big breasts to come to our matrimonial home," Regina says, then adds in Igbo, "Because of my husband."
Re: VIDEO: No Friend With Big Breast Is Allowed Into My House - Regina Daniels by Vyzz: 12:57am On Jun 17, 2020
grin
Re: VIDEO: No Friend With Big Breast Is Allowed Into My House - Regina Daniels by labakeJ(f): 12:58am On Jun 17, 2020
Yawns
Re: VIDEO: No Friend With Big Breast Is Allowed Into My House - Regina Daniels by DaddyRochie1642: 1:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Tomorrow When Regina Daniels Will Shit In The Toilet .. She'll Caption It "How To Flush The Toilet After Shitting" then ... BOOM... It Becomes News

I Just Want to Slap Somebody
Re: VIDEO: No Friend With Big Breast Is Allowed Into My House - Regina Daniels by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 17, 2020
Timbers
Re: VIDEO: No Friend With Big Breast Is Allowed Into My House - Regina Daniels by Timbers(m): 3:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Booked
Re: VIDEO: No Friend With Big Breast Is Allowed Into My House - Regina Daniels by Amotekun777: 3:43am On Jun 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Tomorrow When Regina Daniels Will Shit In The Toilet .. She'll Caption It "How To Flush The Toilet After Shitting" then ... BOOM... It Becomes News

I Just Want to Slap Somebody

OP deserves some Yaba Left type of slap, I swear.

Re: VIDEO: No Friend With Big Breast Is Allowed Into My House - Regina Daniels by ashewoboy(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2020
if you like boobs let me watch you like this comment here.
if you have perky boobs, send a private message to mecheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Comic Actor, Babatunde Bernand (babatee) & His Manager Welcome New Baby Same Day / Wizkid, Nkechi Blessing, Zlatan & Many Other Join Davido's #tulechallenge(video) / Popular Musician, Flavour, Tweets About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.