Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Reasons Believers Struggle Part1: A Neglect Of God's Presence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Believers Struggle Part1: A Neglect Of God's Presence (131 Views)

Why Born Again Tongue Speaking Believers Struggle / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Believers Struggle Part1: A Neglect Of God's Presence by ThinkBrave: 12:58am On Jun 17, 2020
There are times when you just want to call a friend you haven't spoken with for a longtime. There are people you call often or talk to often. Imagine a friend who has never called like for 6months just called you and started asking for help or money. Now think of a friend you talk to frequently, who among the two will receive your help?.

Now let's imagine a friend that gets around you because of what he or she will get and you are aware of this intentions. Can you give anything of value or vouch for the person?

The last ones are those that will called you everyday making one demand or the other, anytime you see their call you just know that they need something from you. If you had it in abundance, will you keep giving it to them?.

These are the attitudes that most believers exhibit when asking God for something. If we being humans can detect these kind of bad relationships, how much more an all knowing God.
sometimes friends just want to play and discover the other is not getting along, on finding out a problem, they will stop at nothing to see the problem is solved even when it's clear that the problem is above their capacity.
When you have to ask for everything you need or disturb people consistently is a sign of a bad relationship.

Some of us love what God can give but not God, we love what He can provide but not his presence. Looking at the things of God as boring and not interesting. Will you stand supporting or helping people who place no value in you. But Jesus did 2000yrs ago.

Jesus was asked what is the greatest commandment? His answer.
love the Lord your God with all your mind, with all your strength, with all your body.

Eyes have not seen, neither have ears heard what God has prepared for them that love Him and those who are called according to his purpose.

If humans been wicked knows how to give good gifts to their children, how more our heavenly Father.

Break lose from doubt and fear, for He has not given us the spirit of fear but of love, power, and sound mind.

Fear not, stand still, today you will see the salvation of the Lord. The Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more.

PRAYER
I don't know what has challenged your faith or weaken your conviction, things that have even taken you out of the faith. Our God is not a magician, He does not need to impress anybody, He competes with no one. You can only find him when you seek him with all your heart.

I pray for someone who has lost his relationship with the father to be restored in Jesus Name!!!
what ever has caused you pain and sleepless night be turn into a testimony now in Jesus Name!!!
Whatsoever ever has brought you shame I turn it to honour now in Jesus Name!!!

The Lord gives you beauty for ashes in Jesus Name!!! For your shame you shall receive double. For the Lord shall comfort them that mourn in Zion. In Jesus mighty Name. Amen!!!

Pray this prayer with all your heart. The things of the spirit are foolishness to the carnal man.

…....…....................................................................
This is the first of a four part series that I believe will help rekindle a new hunger for God.
I'm waiting for your testimonies. Thank you, God bless you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And if you are a sinner, please give your life to Christ today, it's the best decision you will ever make. Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

He That Loves You / "Thy Redeemer." / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday, June 25, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.