Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

MINIFLAT In Ogba For 225k - 09031232625 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / MINIFLAT In Ogba For 225k - 09031232625 (255 Views)

Huge Land For Large Scale Project At Ogba For Sale. / 2 Bedroom Flat in Aguda, Ogba For Rent (Photos) / Lovely Miniflat in OGBA GRA For Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MINIFLAT In Ogba For 225k - 09031232625 by emuharrison16(m): 5:14am On Jun 17, 2020
BONANZA!!
There's a friend who has a fully furnished miniflat in Ogba, Ikeja and is looking for a roommate.
House is furnished so you dont need to worry about buying anything except your own personal stuff.
TV ✅
Kitchenette✅
Gas✅
Sitting Room Cushion✅
Wardrobe✅
Cooling System✅
Sound System✅

So, you can just pay and pack in immediately.
He prefers a VERY NEAT male but he is open to living with a friendly female with very strict ethics.

What He Requires:

You must be:
Working✅
Friendly✅
Willing to collaborate and grow together✅
Enjoy music✅
Willing to do your bit to keep the house clean✅
Willing to contribute money for feeding✅

Male or Female willing to share an apartment with a male.

NOTE: He is very fine too. I don't keep ugly friends yunno.�� But he is not looking for wife, just roommate.

If you are a guy and your girlfriend wants to come over, he will leave the bedroom for you guys throughout her stay.

When he wants to import his own, you will also return the favour.

If you are a girl, he can give you the whole house and move elsewhere for a maximum of 5 days per month incase you want to have your nigga or girlfriends over for the weekend.
Trust me, we have sat down to plan everything out for him as he is a very shy guy and might not be able to tell you if you are overstepping boundaries.

So, please you will try to keep to the house rules. Have babes spend the night over for no more than 2 weekends a month or 5 days in total.

For female room mates, he is willing to leave the house for you for 5 days every month.
He also begs that you return the favour whenever he wants to import his goods.

But if you as the girl dont have anywhere to go, he can either pay for a hotel for you throughout the stay of his own chick or he will take the girl to a hotel and let you be.

He respects women to the last.
I trust him.
Once again, i dont keep yeye friends.
I would be visiting you guys often if una allow me as my house is not too far from yours prospectively.

So ARE YOU IN LAGOS and you want this HOUSE, DM me. Male or Female.

Kindly help me share also.
Lets get my nigga a room mate.

I will be posting this till i get him someone.
Nigga needs a room mate, ASAP.

MINI FLAT.
The rent is 450k
Just split it into 2 and pay your part.
Finish.

The price is 225k.
(You can price it cos he needs it sharperly)
Price his own share of 200k, na me get the 25k ontop, no price that one make i no swear for you.
No fall my hand, share am�❤️

Note: If you are a girl and you take this offer, you get me FREE of charge for those 5 nights per month���

CONTACT ME on Whatsapp: 09031232625
First pay, first take please.�

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exinterior1 / If You Know Epe, You Need To Invest In Oasis County, Epe Lagos / Flats For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.