Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Mechanic In Trouble After Breeze Fell A Tree On A Customer Car. PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mechanic In Trouble After Breeze Fell A Tree On A Customer Car. PHOTOS (5067 Views)

Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / Lady Found Dead Behind Cool Breeze Bar, Anambra. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Spray Painter Tracked Down In Osun State After Fleeing With Customer's Car.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mechanic In Trouble After Breeze Fell A Tree On A Customer Car. PHOTOS by Newcreature2020(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2020
idahme:

Says who? He owns the liability for the vehicle once he uses it to do what wasn't approved off by his client ...... The guy is in big problem I won't remove a Kobo for him,he messed up full time. Use another person property they post and denge.

In 2 Corinthians 2:10-11, Paul said, “To whom ye forgive anything, I forgive also: for if I forgave anything, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ; Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.”

[/b]Here, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul,highlights the importance of forgiving others, so that Satan doesn’t take advantage of the situation. It’s the way to allow the peace of Christ to rule in your heart[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrests 18 Girls For Raping A Married Man (pix) / I Won N50,000 From Globacom/chevron-texaco Bonanza / Check Out This Jail In Rwanda Where People Live Worse Than Animals! Video And Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.