Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires (2284 Views)

Wizkid Denies Being Billed To Perform At Opening Ceremony Of 2018 World Cup / Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months / Yung6ix: "My Girlfriend Billed Me N700k For Her Hair" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires by cars9ja: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2020
Just when you think paying for an expensive car is the headache you will have with such car, there comes headache of maintenance and repair cost. Nightmare right? Such was the case with the famous hair seller Mizwanneka, with the real name Nwanneka Nkumah, who has been lamenting over the huge tire replacement bill on her Mercedes Benz.

The 28 year-old businesswoman and a mother of 3 started her journey into the hair industry in the year 2013. Ever since, she has been experiencing massive growth in her hair business. She reportedly owns her permanent place for Waneka Luxury Hair brand right at the center of Lekki in Lagos. Not just that; she also owns an exquisite restaurant.

Just last year, the hair entrepreneur flaunted her newly acquired 2020 Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV via her Instagram page.
Her Mercedes Benz SUV for the 2020 model year is the high-end version of the G550 model. It is set at a retail price of ₦120 million.
Looks like the famous exotic hair seller deleted her post since it was nowhere to be found after she lamented on the cost of replacing the 2 tires at the front, which will set her back with a sum of ₦1.2 million. She revealed that those tires got punctured during a recent visit to a site in Ikoyi.

She said:

“Just imagine I didn’t have to go to Ikoyi Yesterday and spoil my tyre, shebi I would use this 1.2m to help somebody’s start a business? Maybe if they had even begged me, I’ll say I swear I don’t have the money See life is wicked. I’m sure if I had even dash somebody half, the prayer will not let anything happen”

She however disclosed that the required fee for the replacement of the two tires is enough to empower someone to start a business.
Mizwanneka further said:

“I have learnt my lessons don’t worry �”
She should have known that these luxury cars require a lot of money to maintain them. Not just buying them. Not too long ago, the popular Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji also lamented over the cost of maintaining her Bentley Mulsanne worth ₦100 million. For her to replace any part, she has to get it imported to Nigeria from abroad.

Link: https://cars9ja.com.ng/mercedes-horror-popular-hair-seller-mizwanneka-cries-out-after-getting-a-bill-of-over-%e2%82%a61m-for-2-tires/

Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires by BlueAir: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2020
angry Set it on fire. Or import parts and have it fixed at low cost
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires by Karemarealty288(m): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2020
Who is this braggadocios attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires by mezarddinny: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2020
She wan use am pepper her haters grin grin grin grin

Attention seeker, make we come contribute money pay for the tire kwa?

1 Like

Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires by missimelda01(f): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2020
God I see clearly what you're doing for others embarassed

If she could afford a car of 120m, then the money for repair isn't a big deal.
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires by majamajic(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2020
The Tyres can't be up to that amount ,
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires by hisgrace090: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2020
She ought to have rejected the car gift in the first place which I know she's not the one that bought it.

What is 1.2 million against 120 million purchased price of the car that she can't afford?
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires by Karlifate: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2020
The tyre dealer wan collect tithe... 1.2M Naira from 120M Naira.
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires by Meteng: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2020
If you believe for one minute that it's the hair she's selling that's giving her such monies, you're on a long thing

3 Likes

Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires by Kobicove(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
mezarddinny:
She wan use am pepper her haters grin grin grin grin

Attention seeker, make we come contribute money pay for the tire kwa?

You dey mind am undecided
Re: Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Cries Out After Being Billed ₦1.2m For 2 Tires by Evect(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Abeg all these people should learn how to use punctuations biko..
Person go dey suffer read your captions nii undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Children Of Nigerian Billionaire, Razaq Okoya Who Is Also The Aare Of L / ‘cossy Ojiakor Acted In A Movie When I Was 1, She Should Be 50 Or 60 Years Old N / Burna Boy Charges ₦300m Per Show, With The Provision Of A 13-seater Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.