Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

We Can Help You Order Brand New Phones, Laptops, E.T.C While You Pay In Installm - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We Can Help You Order Brand New Phones, Laptops, E.T.C While You Pay In Installm (550 Views)

Xiaomi Now Worst Than Transsion - 10 New Phones In 6 Months / DEAL ALERT: Brand New Phones At Cheapest Prices / What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Help You Order Brand New Phones, Laptops, E.T.C While You Pay In Installm by Jeffhardie: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Do you want to buy a brand new phone or laptop or other electronics like Freezer Television e.t.c of your choice and you don't have enough money?
Are you willing to pay instalmentally without any down payment?
If yes, i can help you order for one and you get it delivered to your doorstep contact me on whatsapp 07014301961 for full details

Re: We Can Help You Order Brand New Phones, Laptops, E.T.C While You Pay In Installm by Lovelynife(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Jeffhardie:
Do you want to buy a brand new phone or laptop or other electronics like Freezer Television e.t.c of your choice and you don't have enough money?
If yes, i can help you order for one and you get it delivered to your doorstep contact me on whatsapp 07014301961 for full details
Payment is for how many months?
Re: We Can Help You Order Brand New Phones, Laptops, E.T.C While You Pay In Installm by Lovelynife(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Jeffhardie:
Payment is for how many months and your location ?
Re: We Can Help You Order Brand New Phones, Laptops, E.T.C While You Pay In Installm by Jeffhardie: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Payment is for 12 months. My location is Lagos but the item gets shipped anywhere
Re: We Can Help You Order Brand New Phones, Laptops, E.T.C While You Pay In Installm by blaquemyc: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
do you guys have a website?

1 Like

Re: We Can Help You Order Brand New Phones, Laptops, E.T.C While You Pay In Installm by Jeffhardie: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Yes
Re: We Can Help You Order Brand New Phones, Laptops, E.T.C While You Pay In Installm by blaquemyc: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jeffhardie:
Yes
drop the link make i check una out
Re: We Can Help You Order Brand New Phones, Laptops, E.T.C While You Pay In Installm by Jeffhardie: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Send me your whatsapp number make i send u d link

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Of "Quad Camera" Phone ? / Meet Xiaomi Poco X3 / SOLD.... Mint USA Used Google Pixel 3a Xl 64GB + Hairline Cracked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.