Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Yesterday See Wonderful (photos). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Yesterday See Wonderful (photos). (302 Views)

Yeni Kuti Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Seun Kuti Celebrates His 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Celebrates His 58th Birthday Yesterday See Wonderful (photos). by Eventmatter: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Born Olufemi Anikulabo Kuti Popular Known by his stage name as Femi Kuti was born on 16th of June 1962, Femi Kuti is a popular Nigerian Fuji and Afro beat singer, He was born in London and was raised up in Lagos, he is the eldest son of the Afro beat Pioneer and legend "Fela Kuti" and also a grand child of political campaigner, Women's Right activist and traditional aristocrat Fumilayomi kuti.

Femi Anikulabo Kuti celebrated his birthday today with some astonishing photos to thrill his fan fans, relatives and family.

Watch pictures below.

[https://www.eventmatter.com.ng/2020/06/femi-kuti-celebreate-his-58th-birthday.html]

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion- Elozonam Expose Shocking Secret About Diane (video) / Toke Makinwa & Tiwa Savage Have Influenced My Life In Different Good Ways- Tacha / How My Friend Who I Asked To Buy Me An Iphone In Lagos Swapped My Package(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.