Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) (38391 Views)

Name A Defender That Have Kept Lionel Messi (Photos) / Who Is More Fashionable Between Christiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi (photos) / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by paulolee(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2020
habaa....abi messi colect d guy babe??

2 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Ceekay212: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Only way to stop the G.O.A.T

1 Like

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by tfash96(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2020
As if Lion wants to take down Antelope.. He's feeling the real GOAT.. he's smelling danger if he let him go further

1 Like

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by iykepromotions: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Lol. Very funny and serious tackling. "you're going nowhere"

1 Like

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Sacchi1162(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2020
yanabasee1:

Your Messi is a messed....

He should leave Barcelona and let's see his talent elsewhere......

I even respect Neyma Jnr more than Messi...

Please Pele that stayed in one place and Zlatan that played everywhere, who do u respect?? There's something called loyalty or maybe u go respect ur spouse if dem deh shine home and away na grin

9 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Messi is not the greatest Argentine footballer, Diego is.

2 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by sleeknaija(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2020
yanabasee1:

Shut up jare... F*ck u hater

2 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Mutaultope(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2020
UEFA made me dislike this boy.... He was so over protected
CR7 IS MINE

4 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by EzzyCarter: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2020
Youganda12:
Messi participated in don't leave me challenge by saying a goat sound "Mee" so that you people can "see" what's dat? Messi. Don't leave me don't leave me

3 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Benards(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2020
yanabasee1:
Born legend......But CR7, the G.O.A.T...

Argue with your TV remote....
Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Oracleman: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2020
Water don't pass Garri be that oo.

Guys check how this video that teaches you how to create Professional Intro video from your phone.

people pay to get this but am giving it for free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMkXlRL6fFo&t=68s

1 Like

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2020
Rugby tinz

1 Like

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
This one na Gandalf,you shall not pass!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by ElasticStone(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cc jokerman
Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Roman7(m): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nezzjnr:
grin cheesy cheesy

hahahaha I swear dem don cover me like dis for market.
Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by HITsquad: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cut the defender some slack... How do you pit a mare mortal in the Same Arena with a celestial? It's unfair! Messi is the worst thing to ever happen to football... He makes everything look so easy, especially when he cruise pass defenders... Messi na real life cheat, they should have banned that little bastard a long time ago to save the game we all love! He should go back to space or wherever he cme from! angry Smh

8 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by officerfudo: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
The guy be like, I will never let you go unless you bless me grin

2 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by yommen: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
ghettokid1:

I disagree, Messi defeated Ronaldo in yesterday's Nairaland poll by 850-599.
Lets do it again.
Like FOR Messi
Share 4 Ronaldo

I'll give it to Ronaldo. Messi should step out of his comfort zone, Bacca.
Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
ghettokid1:

I disagree, Messi defeated Ronaldo in yesterday's Nairaland poll by 850-599.
Lets do it again.
Like FOR Messi
Share 4 Ronaldo
facts

2 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
yanabasee1:

He doesn't need your respect..
He has 6 Balon D'Ors to respect him..
You can give Neymar 6 of your respects to put on his Trophy shelf.. shocked

12 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Baloranking(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

The one and only respected GOAT.

To that hater Raul played 17 seasons for real Madrid no ballon'dor. But Messi himself has 6 to his name

Penaldo fans right now.
[color=#006600][/color]cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thou shall not pass grin
Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by felo812000(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chai, nl ehhh

holuwasheyiWGP:
This should be the album art of this song
Mercy (Messi) say no
I'm not going to let you go
I'm not going to let you slip away

1 Like

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Kingnelson9: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
yanabasee1:

stop being jealous so you may progress

2 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by saajus: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mr Man, come here, where are you going

1 Like

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by felo812000(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
same with Davido and Wizzy

Davido fans and Wizzy fans

maxiuc:
facts
Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Make I siddon here just in case

When you carry olosho and refuse to pay her the balance

1 Like

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
yanabasee1:

c Ronaldo should go to Ugandan league help

them lift african championship cup then I will call him the greatest angry angry,or rather he can go to zaragoza and help them win Spanish league

5 Likes

Re: Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) by Bolsnow(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dont leave me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion / I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.