Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,845 members, 7,841,205 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash (968 Views)

God Can Call Anybody” Netizens React As Cynthia Morgan Becomes A Prophetess / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash by correctkidabc(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2020
According to a facebook user identified as Echeke igbo who took to his page to narrates how cynthia splash a student of Federal Polytechnic Nekede came back during lockdown to help her mum in her business, after she travelled back to owerri to meet her boyfriend and which was the last time she was seen.

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/lady-who-died-in-a-hotel-with-boyfriend-identified-as-cynthia-splashstudent-of-fed-poly-nekedegraphic-photos/

Re: Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash by Righteousness89(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2020
Some deaths are really bad!

I wonder what Explanation they will give to BABA GOD on the other side!
Re: Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash by saheedbadmus(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2020
The hotel self no get CCTV
Re: Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Is that so?
Re: Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash by mofeoluwadassah: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2020
Konji gone wrong sad
Re: Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash by falcon01: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Some deaths are really bad!

I wonder what Explanation they will give to BABA GOD on the other side!
Non, no explanation at all because you'd turn to Send.
Re: Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash by Righteousness89(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2020
falcon01:
Non, no explanation at all because you'd turn to Send.

I don't understand
Re: Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash by falcon01: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

I don't understand
sand was what I meant to type
Re: Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash by Righteousness89(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2020
falcon01:
sand was what I meant to type
okay..

The Spirit has its body! And it appears in its body. The body here on Earth is the one that becomes dust!
Re: Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash by thesicilian: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Such a beautiful girl with a bright future ended while trying to cut corners.
Re: Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2020
is that an hotel or the guys room! Rip to the dead
Re: Lady Who Died In A Hotel With Boyfriend Identified As Cynthia Splash by NaijadrivaCars: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2020
Just negodu.

SPLASH na naija name Her pinshure Dom Splash all over the internet now and she don already judge herself.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bukola Shows Her New Apartment / Bbnaija: “enough With The Beauty Comparison” – Lilo Tells Former Colleagues / Nigerian Celebrities Who Converted From One Religion To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.