Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister (30721 Views)

Households Under Pressure As New Electricity Tariff Due July 1 / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by ebuka440: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2020
These guys are bunch of lunatics

1 Like

Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2020
How can they say July, when they have already brought that crazy May bill.!!! angry

1 Like

Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by jamace(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2020
SIEMENS company of Germany should come and takeover power in Nigeria quickly. Nigerian leaders are total failure in leadership and organisation.

1 Like

Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by gbongs: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2020
The bills are already coming higher than ever, the VAT on a bill is about 2000 naira now and they still want to increase the charges. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by cryptotech: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2020
Useless government, are these once elders...if they say respect ur elders, respect your elders, is these like these set of fools...that got notin to offer since 1960, they always think they will be in power for ever, thinking the Money they stole will sustain them for ever..what goes around, always come around, u set of fools calling your self government should think out of the box.
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2020
SarkinYarki:
This is the 3rd time the sadist Buhari govt is increasing tarriffs without improving single MW of electricity in supply ..If Buhari was increasing Megawats like he increases tarriffs today Nigeria will have at least 15 thousand Megawats

They are basically increasing the tariff to pay staff, not to improve their infrastructure. Nigeria is a sick joke.

2 Likes

Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by maimota(f): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2020
This guys are necessary evil, shebi dem don increase the price of metre.
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by RUDEBOYY(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2020
With all these bills being forced down the throat of the comom man without any accompanying means of income where do they expect us to get the funds.
See eh I don't blame anyone in Nigeria that chose to go into Yahoo fraud.Ionly blame this nations government.
They don't care

2 Likes

Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by Bomgirl(f): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2020
Na to bypass meter sure pass. sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by bobosydney: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2020
I really thank God for being able to make solar power for my family and we got electricity 24hrs now and no more blackout or Petrol for generator anymore. I pray to God to provide for other people because I don’t want what they will be going through with the crazy with no electricity.
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by Brushstrokes20: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Useless govt of un-repentant, irresponsible, sadistic THIEVES!

One day go be one day, una cup go full!
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by ellizy(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Government should kuku commaN kill us, the bill in my house presently is super crazy not to talk of hike in electricity... Looking forward to PHCN ANGRY MAN SIZE �
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by babzlim(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Useless country useless and fraudulent leaders and ignorant citizens... I beg make them sell this country.

1 Like

Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by MansoryMX(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2020
slivertongue:
new tarrif no light. nonsense

Who tell you say no light bro. Light dey oooo

Only in the North
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by abah001: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Wicked leaders, extorting the poor masses. The wrath of the God will punish you all. No prepaid meter using estimate bill extorting the poor hard working Nigerians. Because you guy's have been privileged to lead. God is watching
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by Angelfrost(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2020
sapientia:
You now want to increase it because Covid-19 has been defeated

and states borders have been opened.

Economic activities is now booming

prices of things have really gone down

Sometimes, i dont really understand how government works in Nigeria

Well, there has to be a government first, before we value it as useful or useless!!!

Personally, there is no leadership in Nigeria for now!!!... This is the most "direction less" I have seen this nation since I was born decades ago!!!

A rudderless ship like this can only end in catastrophe!!!

1 Like

Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by phantom24: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2020
The greatest sign of end time will b when nigeria gets d right leaders.

1 Like

Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by israelmao(m): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2020
We shall conquer this power of darkness who collects money for darkness.
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Buhari is ready to destroy this country before he leaves aso rock.
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by Lamanii22(f): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2020
Aflix:
Huuumm This Government no De pity us at all ooo Even Jonathan wey dem De call theif still de pity us

I swear... Life was better in his time....
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by Mkpatad(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Strange Economy Indeed
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by kelmicheal: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Customers without prepaid meter suffer most na God go punish una
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by amosedwin1: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Beautiful nonesense. New electricity tariff in darkness.

1 Like

Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by BlongTrendies(f): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Flyingngel:
I don't think there is any government as wicked as Nigerian government.
Provide prepaid meters for customers, they refuse but when it comes to implementation of tariff increase, they are quick to do that.
One month ago, a prepaid meter was N39,000+ now it's close to 50,000. That is an increament of more than N9,000.
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by Briells: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Your intended pun is quite understood. Our office location is in Lagos for now, you can pay a visit if you want to. Thanks

tolugeorgeinfo:
NO OFFICE IN ABA?
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by Briells: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Your intended pun is quite understood. Office location is Lagos for now, you can visit if you wish. Thanks
tolugeorgeinfo:
NO OFFICE IN ABA?
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by Mypeople2(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
sacajawea:

This Government?
Okay, the government... they are all the same people
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by sheyitokz(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
I'm without a ban nd still not able to post any article on this forum
Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
200bn naira was proposed for them in April 2020, another 3.1trn is in the pipes.

I don't understand govt privatization of NEPA, how do you sell off a business to private individual s and still borrow externally yo fund it.

The discos never deliver power, they hike tariffs every year with nothing to show, even with lockdown their staff are disconnecting lines.

Biggest fraud so far just bleeding the country.

Govt shud just take it back.

1 Like

Re: New Electricity Tariffs Effective In July - Minister by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
BlongTrendies:

One month ago, a prepaid meter was N39,000+ now it's close to 50,000. That is an increament of more than N9,000.

Its a scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

G-5: Atiku’s Men Adopt New Strategies / Peter Obi, Others Lose Abuja Lands, As Wike Revokes 167 Plots / Obanikoro Arrives EFCC Office With His Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.