Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote (469 Views)

7 Benefits Of Executive Bills Signed By President Tinubu (Video) / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims / FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote by TrendingNewsNow: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Alhaji Aliko Dangote, President of Dangote Group, has denied online reports that he is a co-owner of Executive Jets Services Ltd, an aviation company whose operating license was recently suspended indefinitely by the Ministry of Aviation after flouting lockdown guidelines for safety when it conveyed an artiste to Abuja for a concert. 

A statement by Anthony Chiejina, Group Head, Branding and Corporate Communications, Dangote Group, made available to THE WITNESS on Tuesday, refuted claims that Dangote is part owner of Executive Jets Services Ltd and further denied ownership of the Bombardier Challenger 605 with registration number 5N-EXS.

He said, “Our attention has been drawn to an online publication which alleged that our President/CE, Aliko Dangote is a co-owner of the Executive Jets Services Ltd, a private airline based in Lagos. We hereby refute this allegation in its entirety, as Aliko Dangote has no stake or vested interest in the Executive Jets Services Ltd.”

He further said “The said aircraft Bombardier Challenger 605 with registration number 5N-EXS does not belong to Aliko Dangote. Dangote Group only keeps its fleet of aircraft in the hangars operated by Executive Jets Services Ltd just as others also avail themselves of the hangar services. The general public is hereby advised to disregard this unfounded and misleading report.”

READ MORE HERE: https://www.witnessngr.com/im-not-co-owner-of-executive-jets-dangote/
Re: I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote by majamajic(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote by XXXXTENTACION: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2020
I don dey wonder between naija bloggers and lawyers who dey lie pass sef. undecided

699 cool
Re: I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote by donbachi(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Maybe Kola alukos.
Re: I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote by Kriss216: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2020
donbachi:
Maybe Kola alukos.
Or Seun Osewa.
Re: I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote by Smithkafors(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Limited!
Re: I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote by BlowYourMind: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Just has expected
Re: I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote by Anazp: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2020
why will dangote's run a small jet company? these hungry bloggers sef. Na who go come settle this matter between these hungry bloggers and Dangote?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote by Surrender: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Good morning, I am a qualified driver based in Abuja. I am looking for someone who is willing to lease his/her car out for Uber driving job. Be rest assured that your car will be in a safe hand.

Thank you!
Re: I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote by Finnese001: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
I don dey wonder between naija bloggers and lawyers who dey lie pass sef. undecided

699 cool

Lai Muhammed na their father
Re: I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote by XXXXTENTACION: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2020
Finnese001:

Lai Muhammed na their father
lai muhammed wey get doctorate degree in lying.
Re: I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote by Finnese001: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
lai muhammed wey get doctorate degree in lying.

I was wondering how you even excluded him from the list in the first place
Re: I’m Not Co-owner Of Executive Jets - Dangote by XXXXTENTACION: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Finnese001:

I was wondering how you even excluded him from the list in the first place
Na mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety Looms In The Air Over Plan To Disengage 500,000 N Power Beneficiaries / Hushpupi The Man Behind Dubai Strategy / Executive Orders Breed Dictatorship, Ekweremadu Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.