Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Amb.dr Gora The President Of Gora Group Of Companies Reveals Steps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amb.dr Gora The President Of Gora Group Of Companies Reveals Steps (265 Views)

Governor Otti Reveals Steps To Ensure Pipeborne Water Supply In Abia, Gives Insi / Dr. Gora, The Financial Freedom Fighter Wins In Court Against The Efcc / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amb.dr Gora The President Of Gora Group Of Companies Reveals Steps by isahrabson: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Amb.Dr Gora the President of Gora Group of Companies reveals steps to success in business.

By VMB, 2020 June 17th.

Gora has set the record straight on how he is working tirelessly to end poverty in the African countries, his wealth are from divine interventions and revelation.He claims that his success in business was aided by divine revelation.

Gora finally addresses how he got to his present situation after making several attempts from different trials.

Dr.Gora, President of African Investors in Diaspora Association and Africa’s richest man with crypto sense , has outlined steps that needed to be taken to be a successful businessman in Nigeria or elsewhere.

In an audio broadcast made available to Gora InfoNews Online (G World Connect), the financial seer, disclosed that being familiar with every business he invested in and intensifying his effort towards their growth resulted to the success he is known for today while a need to restructure all manual activities to online migrating of treasury bill account 'Advance Robotic Trade' www.advancerobotictrade.com

“You need to understand if you have brought in N300million and in less than three weeks you expended more than N700 million, without restructuring your business can collapse"

I know my business in and out. You can wake me up anytime and ask me about Advanced robotic trade anything and you will get that which I do.

“The other one is to work very hard. You need to have the tenacity or continuity. You will have some hiccups here and there, people opening what's app groups and making you admin just because they want to defraud others, but you have to be focus ,sensitive and wise on what you are doing.” He added that one of his principles is being a calm manager, “I’m very quiet and I’m very calm but nobody should take me calmness for stupidity.

I get upset sometimes when people try to outsmart me. I don’t like people who will not invest in my business but are making unnecessary demands. I always like people to invest with at least five thousand to a million (5k-1m )

“There are good opportunities for everybody. As we speak today, let me give you an example, in Nigeria, if I have an opportunity from state government I will be able to pay all their bills and clear their debts if only they will pay just 10-20% partnership commitment fee

Dr. Gora disclosed that he built the Gora Group of Companies from scratch without any body's I help contrary to the public perception that his wealth came from scam..

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Latest Update Concerning School Resumption / BREAKING: Ondo Deputy Governor Dumps APC For PDP / Edo 2020: Obaseki Desperation And Pdp Delegates Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.