Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1829 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2020
Pic2:100level
Re: . by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2020
Pic3:200l
Re: . by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2020
Pic4:300level
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2020
You are transforming into a beautiful young woman.

1 Like

Re: . by Romangalactic(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2020
Your ass growth, is it food, genetics, workouts, or sex?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Pic5:400l
Re: . by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2020
Pics6:500level
Re: . by Vyzz: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2020
grin

U must be a beautiful lady... But I don't know why u are cover face....

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2020
bukatyne:
You are transforming into a beautiful young woman.
Thanks,im still growing
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Romangalactic:
Your ass growth, is it food, genetics, workouts, or sex?
wrong on the last one
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Rozz:
Thanks,im still growing

cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: . by EzzyCarter: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2020
If it's sure for you, show your face grin .

On a serious note tho, its really nice too see you growing outwardly over the years. Hope your intelligence and intellect is developing on the same note sha? Think about that cheesy

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:

On a serious note tho, its really good to see you growing outwardly. Hope your intelligence and intellect is developing on the same note sha?
no need,i hardly see people show their faces here, so I followed the trend.I already have friends here
Re: . by MightySparrow: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2020
Send your number

1 Like

Re: . by Ningen(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2020
You transformed in the right places. Nice.

1 Like

Re: . by Romangalactic(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2020
Rozz:
wrong on the last one
So which one did it for you?
Re: . by GuestLog: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Mtchww! How much sense & skill have you gathered from secondary school till now. That's what will interest me. Anyone can gather bucket butts but few will acquire applicable wisdom.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Romangalactic:
So which one did it for you?
the others
Re: . by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 17, 2020
GuestLog:
Mtchww! How much sense & skill have you gathered from secondary school till now. That's what will interest me. Anyone can gather bucket butts but few will acquire applicable wisdom.
and you think I've not gotten what's expected of me?lol
Re: . by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:

On a serious note tho, its really nice too see you growing outwardly over the years. Hope your intelligence and intellect is developing on the same note sha? Think about that cheesy
i didn't leave any aspect unattended to.

1 Like

Re: . by YourCoffin: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2020
Well it seems one thing is constant: the right breast is always bigger than the left one.

Which engineering course are you studying?
Re: . by Romangalactic(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2020
Rozz:
the others
Hmmm,so you're a virgin. Okay then
Re: . by EzzyCarter: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2020
Rozz:
i didn't leave any aspect unattended to.

I certainly will take your word for it. Well, beauty and brains is such a scarce combination these days. Lucky you! grin

1 Like

Re: . by Fm2019: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2020
You're a beautiful young lady with nice shape. But that aside, I think you don't need all these social media approval/attention my dear sister, I can see you must be a brilliant person too, as such you could harness your intelligence, how about writing a novel/book, or something more fulfilling, don't forget that these same pictures you posted could earn some people millions just posting few that are not even upto or as beautiful as yours, just because they have learned to monitise their talents/gift, my dear sister think on these things, think on things that are more rewarding than just seeking approval from people who might not have your best interest. Actions as such feeds one's ego and it's a derivative of pride of life. More so people/men now a days are more attractive to inner beauty/transformation... "Be Yee transform by the renewing of your mind." Have you had a thought on the times that we're in, things have shift and might never returned to the usual again, the entire world is trying to catch up and so you could be the answer to our today's questions. Search your inner heart more, your talent could Provide a solution that would be more beneficial to you, your nation and the world at large, hope you won't pick offense gracias!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Fm2019:
You're a beautiful young lady with nice shape. But that aside, I think you don't need all these social media approval/attention my dear sister, I can see you must be a brilliant person too, as such you could harness your intelligence, how about writing a novel/book, or something more fulfilling, don't forget that these same pictures you posted could earn some people millions just posting few that are not even upto or as beautiful as yours, just because they have learned to monitise their talents/gift, my dear sister think on these things, think on things that are more rewarding than just seeking approval from people who might not have your best interest. Actions as such feeds one's ego and it's a derivative of pride of life. More so people/men now a days are more attractive to inner beauty/transformation... "Be Yee transform by the renewing of your mind." Have you had a thought on the times that we're in, things have shift and might never returned to the usual again, the entire world is trying to catch up and so you could be the answer to our today's questions. Search your inner heart more, your talent could Provide a solution that would be more beneficial to you, your nation and the world at large, hope you won't pick offense gracias!
not the type who pick offense easily,i was just having fun.Im not good at writing at all, just like a typical science student.See i have skills and things I'm passionate about.Thanks alot
Re: . by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2020
All pics taken down.Thanks bukatyne and others
Re: . by Romangalactic(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2020
Rozz:
All pics taken down.Thanks bukatyne and others
Na wa, why would u let what people think disturb u cheesy
You can open a diary and do what u want to do with your photos, people can view but no one can comment.

Have fun if u want. wink

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Romangalactic:

Na wa, why would u let what people think disturb u cheesy
You can open a diary and do what u want to do with your photos, people can view but no one can comment.

Have fun if u want. wink
Im not good at writing,i really like that diary section but I really don't know how to put up a good writing
Re: . by Romangalactic(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rozz:
Im not good at writing,i really like that diary section but I really don't know how to put up a good writing
Photo diary dear, doesn't have to be about writing. I know u love photos,don't ask me how. You've been on my radar for a while
Re: . by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Romangalactic:

Photo diary dear, doesn't have to be about writing. I know u love photos,don't ask me how. You've been on my radar for a while
lol,photo dairy?like just posting photos?its somehow at least it should be followed by events happening in your life
Re: . by Romangalactic(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rozz:
lol,photo dairy?like just posting photos?its somehow at least it should be followed by events happening in your life
Lol, if you're not up for it, it's fine. What course did u study?
I saw a 500level pic, that's why I'm asking

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Childhood Was So Bad ...am Now Depressed / Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do? / My Marriage Is Becoming Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.