Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months (1506 Views)

Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List? / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by fineboynl(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2021
First and foremost how many months 12kg gas last for you?.

I have been complaining to the station I filled my gas from that their gas doesn't last. And thankful it's not only me that's has testify to it.

12kg I filled N8000 on the 1st of November has burnt off. Note my cylinder is ok and doesn't leak.

I want to know how long you use 12kg gas?
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by Bola146(f): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2021
grin change where you fill your gas please. I use 12kg for 2 and half months, If not that i do boil water to bath daily, it can last for 3 months.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2021
fineboynl:
First and foremost how many months 12kg gas last for you?.

I have been complaining to the station I filled my gas from that their gas doesn't last. And thankful it's not only me that's has testify to it.

12kg I filled N8000 on the 1st of November has burnt off. Note my cylinder is ok and does leak.

I want to know how long you use 12kg gas?

12kg should last you minimum of 6 or 7 Months as a single.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by Bola146(f): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:

Haaaaa shocked shocked shocked are you not cooking at all? That is exaggeration ke

4 Likes

Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by ibechris(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2021
As a family man,mine last for 1 month and some days or sometimes every 28days as the case may be.

Most times,it depends on how u cook but in ur case,i think ur vendor isn't honest.
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by fineboynl(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:

me I done tire oh. I have been burning money for the past 1 years plus. Their gas does last. I have been using them because of home delivery. De delivery to my doorstep.
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by fineboynl(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2021
ibechris:
As a family man,mine last for 1 month and some days or sometimes every 28days as the case may be.

Most times,it depends on how u cook but in ur case,i think ur vendor isn't honest.
me de cook oh. Make I nor lie. Daily cooking.
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by DontBullshitMe: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
As a bachelor myself, I use 12kg of gas for 4 months and a few days and I cook regularly. Atleast twice a day.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bola146:

Haaaaa shocked shocked shocked are you not cooking at all? That is exaggeration ke

Am not exaggerating, the guy is single. He won't be cooking like a married family.

6kg last me over 3 Months plus. I cook morning and night daily, sometimes afternoon.
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by Acidosis(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
2 months is normal.
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by ahnie: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
4 years.
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by Vision101(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
As a temporary bachelor I use 6kg gas for 3 months plus. I don't eat outside.
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by Jidemoo: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
They compressed air instead of gas into your cylinder
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by fineboynl(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
Vision101:
As a temporary bachelor I use 6kg gas for 3 months plus. I don't eat outside.
if I see comments like this the whole thing de weak me. I nor come understand this gas station again oh

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
4kg lasts my family barely 2 weeks
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by fineboynl(m): 2:51am On Apr 05, 2022
Update.

The last gas I refilled, I called the gas station to inspect the cylinder before refilling it as the gas doesn't last. When they return it with gas they told me they inspect it and it was leaking from the valved tape. So they have tighting the valved. This time it lasted me for 2 months. There is a bit improvements with just one month. But I still feels it not okay enough.

12kg gas for just one person lasted two months when I hear people talk about 4-6 months. Maybe there is still leaks somewhere. Please help.
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by Rollsnjaguar(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2022
fineboynl:
Update.

The last gas I refilled, I called the gas station to inspect the cylinder before refilling it as the gas doesn't last. When they return it with gas they told me they inspect it and it was leaking from the valved tape. So they have tighting the valved. This time it lasted me for 2 months. There is a bit improvements with just one month. But I still feels it not okay enough.

12kg gas for just one person lasted two months when I hear people talk about 4-6 months. Maybe there is still leaks somewhere. Please help.

I suggest you take the cylinder to the gas station yourself. Don't give it to anybody to refill for you.

When is been refilled, look at the meter reading and ensure they fill exactly 12kg.

Then observe how many Months it will last.

Personally, I refill from gas station that has fuel station.
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by Ulunne777(f): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2022
fineboynl:
Update.

The delivery service makes money from some quantity of gas.Im convinced cos who bears the cost of transportation to ppl.We noticed it and started going to buy it ourseleves.
Family of 5 and my 12.5 lasts for7 weeks when we bought it ourselves but with the home delivery it never exceeded 4 weeks.
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by Sstepkee(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Change where you refill ur gas, I once fill mine (5kg)in a gas station and it lasted for just 2months so I changed to road side and it lasts upto 3 months. Mind you I don't eat out
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by fineboynl(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Update.

I weigh my gas cylinder for the first time despite I have a scale I have never for once weigh it.

First I weigh the cylinder before they carry it and it weighs 30lbs and that's 13.608 kilograms When they returns it with 12.5kg gas I weigh it again on my scale surprisingly it weighs 60lbs that's 27.216 kilograms.

Is it correct?
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by SKhanmi: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
6kg lasts me 3months. It sometimes depends on the gas station, some of them tamper with their equipments. My supplier uses an automatic gas filler machine which also has a digital scale so you know you're not being cheated.
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by fineboynl(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
SKhanmi:
6kg lasts me 3months. It sometimes depends on the gas station, some of them tamper with their equipments. My supplier uses an automatic gas filler machine which also has a digital scale so you know you're not being cheated.
how does 6kg carries you for 6 months all thwse makes me tired at times. I trace the holes with water and can't find any leak. Maybe I should change the regulator.

I cook in the morning and evening and sometimes afternoon. I don't cook beans often.

Or you cook indomie.
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by ufuosman(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
How you cook will tell
Re: Is This Normal For Bachelor To Burn 12kg Gas Less Than 2 Months by SKhanmi: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
fineboynl:
how does 6kg carries you for 6 months all those got me tire. I trace the holes with water and can't find any leak. Make I should change the regulator.

I morning and evening and sometimes afternoon. I don't cook beans often.

I don't cook unnecessarily or should I say I cook in bulk. E.g Do everything in the the mornings ( afternoon+evening food is ready and placed in coolers) & just do some warming in the evenings.

Might be your regulator though if there are no leaks.

(1) (Reply)

Your Partner's Messages / My Suggestion To The Government In Controlling Population Inflation In NIGERIA / What Will You Do If Your In-law Did This To Your Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.