Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest (19344 Views)

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" / Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity / We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by jlinkd78(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
This present govt is akin to dictatorship. Full blown one for that matter. What is d essence of democracy without protests or dissenting opinion. Provide security wusai when d killed protest ur ineptitude u come after them. Thank God the North have come to realize dat this presidency is a scam and only good in becoming shocked whenever lives are cut short. Nnamdi Kanu must be having a wild laughter cos we all know that once this govt of repression come against d North or when d Northerners come against this govt then all that has been kept in d cooler will be divulged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
If he was a Boko member he'd be free but since he is protesting against Boko boys he is locked up

2 Likes

Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by fergie001: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Racoon:
shocked I laugh in my mother tongue.So the police doesn't respect the freedom to say or display the 4 + 4 sign again? Which kind country be this self. Meanwhile una must enjoy next level.
Irrespective, we must not support this.

2 Likes

Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by dwisedgreat: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Brandstudio01:
You can imagine the outcome if the Black Lives matters protest happened in Nigeria grin
You are on your own grin

2 Likes

Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by akanbiaa(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by bobolistica(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
hahahahahahahahahahaha... SHEBI I TELL UNA SAY SAI BABA WILL SOON BECOME CHAI BABA... HEHEHEHEHEHE

2 Likes

Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by Charmingrascal(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
His arrest should encourage more protest, let them arrest everybody in the North.

Garba Sheu
Bashir Ahmad and other cabals are the one giving IG orders

The people destroying Buhari's Government are cabals.

2 Likes

Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by bigtoff123: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
*HP Zbook 14* 12GB RAM 750GB HDD Intel core i5 @1.90GHz *1GB Ded AMD RADEON GRAPHICS CARD* 8500/8700M Screen touch 14" screen and lot more just beep me on 09036900881 ife / oshogbo
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by Reference(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Brandstudio01:
You can imagine the outcome if the Black Lives matters protest happened in Nigeria grin

I will always say this. A democracy only works well when the government FEARS the people. Any other thing short of that is a monarchy. We are yet to develop a functional democracy and so campaigns, polls and ballots in Nigeria are all but useless.

Before democracy is practiced or practicable in any nation there MUST FIRST be some degree of TRUE REVOLUTION. Because revolutions simply do not happen IN democracies as the opportunity to affect society is inherent in its workings through the dynamics of power held in a flux.

The citizens have to be properly in charge BEFORE democracy can be birthed. Democracy is not handed to the citizens by authoritarianism like some inheritance. It is fought for everywhere in the world. Democracy is the PRIZE of the fight. A trophy is given AFTER a successful fight and not BEFORE or DURING the fight.

4 Likes

Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by esereme2019: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
simonlee:
All you hypocrites above rejoicing his arrest should pray not to witness a massacre. bandits do not select parties, tribe or religion... they kill all.
Our selfish leaders have failed. the country as a whole is failing.
speak up or shut up!
see

Are we service chiefs? sad
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by Jman24(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Princedapace:

Sowere, Nnamdi Kanu all tried to get this done but they didnt get support from the same masses are the ones even suffering the heat the most!

It is such a shame on us! The collective enemies here are the politicians from east, west and north. Shame on us all!

Exactly!
Blacks are their own problem!
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
What kind of country is this. When Bandits, Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram are attacking, killing and raiding innocent citizens police will keep a safe distance and when innocent citizens rise up and protest the insecurity, they arrest them. This is bad angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by optimus106(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
dwisedgreat:

You are on your own grin

You spoke like a confam coward.
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by ellizy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Nice one from the Police.
Why are you protesting? When you were shouting Sai Baba 4+4, what were you expecting
Arrest all of them please!
s
Med ohh
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by wyqay: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Where is rule of law?
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by saaron(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Give it up to the regime that arrest victims of Fulani terrorist attacks for protesting, while terrorists murderers are allowed to slaughter people at will for HOURS without any intervention from security agencies.
Useless regime.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!

3 Likes

Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by ijedeikorodu(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
PMB cannot even protect his own backyard, why do we expect much to protect the whole nation.

1 Like

Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by Ipromote: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Coalition collision

See my siggy
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol Buhari govt come favor the 5 %, esp the SS, pass even the 97%. No disgrace toward any of the ppl from there. Not even the militant heads. Everybody is eating good and relaxing. Symbolicaly kept the oil minister from the SS. Funded nddc, never withheld any subventions no matter how dubious or brusque the request. Hahaha. My guy na real gentleman.

While ppl insulted GEJ, he has shown nothing but respect and cordiality. Cant even hate on him.

Meanwhile, he keeps humiliating his 97% or rather, ignores their humiliation... how many times have these kinds of groups or tinubu them had their express wills violated or contradicted?

Lol the answer is that PMB is a self made man. He understands his worth and can hardly be in debt to ppl whom he knows he could do without.

Grassroots devt is the best thing any politician can do for himself. It equals freedom, in the very literal sense of the word.
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Nice one from the Police.
Why are you protesting? When you were shouting Sai Baba 4+4, what were you expecting
Arrest all of them please!
Hate and love speech..

I like that!

Karma!!!
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by DexterousOne(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Princedapace:

Sowere, Nnamdi Kanu all tried to get this done but they didnt get support from the same masses are the ones even suffering the heat the most!

It is such a shame on us! The collective enemies here are the politicians from east, west and north. Shame on us all!

Well said

1 Like

Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by cryptotech: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
ok
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by Biafrannuke: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Princedapace:

leave Nnamdi KANU out of your zoo stupidity.
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by Brushstrokes20: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good! The redundant coupist till 2085!....una must get sense by force!
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by ukwuchimaobi1A: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Zoo
Zoo
Zoo
I have no hope for Nigeria
I had lost hope in Nigeria right from birth till now
I no know but I would never wish to be born as a Nigerian
I wish I can just burn my Nigeria birth certificate.
The poor get poorest, like they call them the poorest of the poor
The Rich men in power get richer
Common man Don suffer for this useless country
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by Talknochip(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Very soon, the revolution every sane Nigerian has been waiting for, will break out from the north!

And is going to be devastating...

2 Likes

Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is wonder development cheesy grin they should send him to prison for disturbing Nigerians with useless protests grin our daring daddy president is working, all the enemies should relocate to China grin cheesy
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
[[s]quote author=Talknochip post=90766780]very soon, the revolution every sane Nigerian has been waiting for will break out from the north..

and is going to be devastating... [/quote][/s] No revolution is going to happen our daring daddy president is working cool
Re: Nastura Sharif: Police Arrest Leader Of Coalition Over Katsina Protest by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
We the good people of Delta state are behind you our daring daddy president grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enough Of IGP, Police Commission Power Tussle / Lawan Finally Acknowledges Machina, Admits End To 23-year NASS Journey / Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.