Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

How To Make Money Through Forsage!!! It Is Legit. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Money Through Forsage!!! It Is Legit. (4000 Views)

How Do I Know If A Loan Company Is Legit? / Wazobia Investment Is Legit / How To Make Money Through Information Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Through Forsage!!! It Is Legit. by Karmaheats(f): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2020
*Ethereum being the second most valuable cryptocurrency in the world presently!*

*When u invest in FORSAGE smart contract u earn massively even without referals and all ur earnings is directed to ur wallet. forsage deals with block chain and can't crash in years to come*
*Don't even think that this is scam*
*If you can't or didn't do bitcoin,* �

*Ethereum forsage smart contract is here now || At least Ethereum is not as expensive as bitcoin for now but in years to come it will be more than expensive* ��

*Bitcoin is 4 million naira now while Ethereum is 105k. While Etherium is cheap and quite affordable, you can invest in it and watch your finance grow! If you have the money and you are ready to invest in etherium forsage but you don't have the ability or time to refer people! You can DM me now, let's sort it out now. Delay they say is pure denial!! ��*

*Good Morning Everyone, today is a brand new day to succeed. Currently Etherium is now on the rise and it is now equivalent to 90,000 naira unlike how it was last month and it is still increasing.*

*Summary of this is that daily this crypto currency named Etherium is increasing rapidly and I would love each and everyone of us to be registered on the platform. Don't think of it as a waste of time and money rather you should have it at the back of your mind that this is a life time investment where by your financial life is been secured. I would be dropping more videos, Files , write-ups on how forsage etherium works because it is only success that can turn your mockers to your workers!* �

*I DONT LIKE REFERRAL BIZ*

*Hmmm.. I feel the responsibility to enlighten when I hear this statement because it's a mindset that's totally against the principle of success and abundance, it simply means you're saying you hate financial freedom, abundance and people in general.*

*"Life is Governed By Laws and the same apply to financial success, so its either you play by the rules or you stay broke."*

*The basic law or principle of ABUNDANCE AND FREEDOM is DUPLICATION (The only TRUE formula to create wealth).*

*Maybe you should ask Bill Gates of Microsoft, Dangote or Jim Ovia of Zenith Bank.*

*Have you ever noticed that this is the only law of growth in life?*

*GOD himself used it in creation, and also commanded we should go into the world and preach the gospel.*

*That's duplication and multiplication to achieve and cover more grounds. All the prophets recognized this and they did.*

*All the Organizations in the world thrive on this same principle.*

*All the wealthiest people in the world today maximize this principle.*

*Learn from the successful people. Duplication is the law of life and the only way to great success, freedom and abundance*

*To truly succeed, we all need one another, because no single tree can make a forest.*

*Think about this for a moment, You can never do more than you can, but leveraging on other people's effort and ability can take you absolutely beyond what only you can single-handedly achieve.*

*You can only do 24 hours in a day, but leveraging on the effort of just 100 people in a day means you can achieve 24hours X 100 equals 2,400hours in a single day. This is the magical secret!!!*

*#Think about it if you truly want Freedom and Abundance.*

*Even Bill Gates still depends on people let alone You....*

*Times have changed. Word-of-mouth advertising continues to work better than any other form of promotion.*

*The world we live in today evolves around ​NETWORK MARKETING, REFERRAL BUSINESS​ and ​COLLABORATION.​*

*Your ​NETWORK is your ​NETWORTH​*

*“If you don't build your dreams NOW someone will hire you to build theirs and you will hustle till INFINITY.*

ONCE YOU REGISTER I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO GET REFERRALS.

JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP
https:///KJcEzrspB4p8kDTBAKblTa
Re: How To Make Money Through Forsage!!! It Is Legit. by gammarays(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2020
New Ethereum platform like forsage launched a day ago
Global registration still at 900+
Register now to enjoy spillover when it moves to 2000+
More members joining
Just needs approx $16 on trust wallet gas fee inclusive

Re: How To Make Money Through Forsage!!! It Is Legit. by GREATEMMANUEL: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2020
Cryptocurrency is really going large and at a fast rate ...Forsage is a gift that keeps giving .. Referral is not compulsory to earn on Forsage ... Referral or no referral you will start making you money through the fast going ethereum...
For more details chat me on Whatsapp on 07059978619...
I am currently registering first 20 people for 7k...join my Forsage team in assure 2 referral when you my team..No scamming in Forsage... It is a gift that keeps on giving...
I have my personal testimonies from forsage..Dm me on Whatsapp for full mentorship and guide +2347059978619
Re: How To Make Money Through Forsage!!! It Is Legit. by Rilwayne001: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
How real is this forsage thing? Is this not another form of MMM in crypto currency form?

4 of my closest friends texted to come and join, but I'm always skeptical of all these stuffs that doesn't come with clear cut explanations. Is there anyone here that can give a clear cut explanations on how the returns are generated?
Re: How To Make Money Through Forsage!!! It Is Legit. by mackhunter77: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2021
So this thread is over 7months old but no one has come to convince us of their prosperity with FORSAGE.
Re: How To Make Money Through Forsage!!! It Is Legit. by dinotech12345(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2021
I never knew that forsage was like this, ThankGod for this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoKGzGmnNU0

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (awizzy) / Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? / Happy Birthday Odunnu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.