Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Where To Buy Cheap Lands In Awka Capital Development Territory And Resale 4 Prof - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where To Buy Cheap Lands In Awka Capital Development Territory And Resale 4 Prof (401 Views)

200 Plots Of Well Tabled Land Awka Capital Development Territory For Sale. / Another Bomb!!! 500 Plots Of Land For Sale In Awka Capital Development Territory / 30 Plots Of Well Fenced Land In Awka Capital City, Anambra State For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Cheap Lands In Awka Capital Development Territory And Resale 4 Prof by Gracelandbiz(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2020
Where To Buy Cheap Lands In Awka Capital Development Territory And Resale For Huge Profit

Landed property business is currently booming in Awka and most other parts of Anambra State and will continue to boom for a very long time. It is the easiest and my choicest aspect of real estate business. Buying lands in Awka, Anambra State is not as difficult as you think. A land you purchase this year is likely to double in price next year and so on…

Buying cheap lands and reselling for profit or what we call land flipping is a business for smart and wise investors because you do nothing more than just invest your money and watch it grow by means of property appreciation.

A Client bought 2 plots of land from Us on the 24th of May 2020 for N5,000,000 and and has refused to sell it for 9m as at yesterday being 16th of June, 2020 without breaking sweat.

If that is not a good business, then tell me what is?

I want you to be in this business and I want you to make money. Therefore, I am going to list some of the areas where you can buy lands in Awka Capital City Development Territory very cheap and resale at great profit within a short period time.

Like you and I knows, Awka is rapidly expanding it’s development. Infrastructures are developing by days. Greater number of people are migrating to our state as a result of it’s development and ethnic clashes in other region of Nigeria. More people are taking to building their own houses instead of living in a rented apartments.

Because of all these, cost of lands in main parts of Awka such as Zik Avenue, Ifite, Esther Obiakor, Amawbia, Okpuno, Udoka, Ngozika Estate Axis, and other places like that are increasingly becoming out of the reach of average Anamberians, forcing people to move to the outskirts. More and more of this outskirts that where previously bush are becoming mega developed due to movement of people.

You can capitalize on this trend to create wealth for yourselves buy buying cheap lands in the nearby rural areas in Awka, Anambra State.

Where are these areas we’re talking about?

1. Urum – You can still get lands in some parts of Urum between N200,000 to N700,000. Contact De-GraceLand Homes to help you locate some choice properties at good price in this area.

Secret: Expansion Construction is ongoing on the Isu – Urum - Amanuke - Achalla, Awka North LGA Headquarters Road and will soon be completed. By the time that road is completed, prices of lands will increase by 1,000%. Grab yours now and wait for the cash!

2. Ndiukwuenu – I heard the Anambra State Government has great plans going on for New Awka axis. Great housing estates are being developed, just take for instance, the AWKA Millennium City Estate which share almost same neighborhood with the area and Government is planning massive infrastructural development there. This the time to position yourselves for profit taking. A plot of land goes for between N400,000 to N800,000. You can even get some for N300,000 at a very good location. Within two years from now, the properties may be going from N1 million, quote me when it happens.

3. AguAba – You don’t have to be told about the potential that exist in Aguaba layout of Anambra State. As Infrastructural development such as Anambra State international conference Center, And Proposed Site for Fifa Stadium criss-cross through Agu Awka Axis, you find-out that Aguaba Lawout will be the next bus stop before taking off to connect with these facilities.

Properties are still there for sale for as low as N2000,000. Your duty is to go locate good ones, pay for it and secure all the documents. Then wait for the profit time. The price is guaranteed to double within a year time.

4. Isiagu – This is another good and quiet area in Awka Capital Development Territory where lands are still being sold cheap. That area is devoid of trouble and rancor. Buy land there very cheap and quickly resell for good profit.

If you have idea of how lands goes in your town in Anambra State and where it can be gotten cheap and resell for good profit, write the article and send to me. I’ll be glad to publish it here.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: 2 Units Of Room & Parlour Self Contain / 267acres For Sale At N250k/acre(fixed) In Edo State. / 8 Room/parlor Self Con On A Plot Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.