Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Which Is Best Car For Taxi In Abuja. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which Is Best Car For Taxi In Abuja. (2147 Views)

Best Car Deals In Port Harcourt Part 6 (check Thread For Updates) / How Lucrative Is Airport Pickup Taxi In Abuja / Autonomy Cab: First Taxi Robot Unveiled To The Public (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Best Car For Taxi In Abuja. by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Hi Nlanders.
I am planning on getting a Car for a Taxi in Abuja, and precisely and personally I don't have a Car, so this is going to be my first Car but I don't intend driving it myself.
I want to get it for someone close by me to drive as a Taxi while he's going to be on a weekly remittance.
Now my Questions are as follows;
Which Car is best for a Taxi not Uber?
How much would be nice(Best for Both) amount to be remitted weekly?
Budget for the car not exceeding 800k (Second Hand)
Re: Which Is Best Car For Taxi In Abuja. by folarr(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Hi Nlanders.
I am planning on getting a Car for a Taxi in Abuja, and precisely and personally I don't have a Car, so this is going to be my first Car but I don't intend driving it myself.
I want to get it for someone close by me to drive as a Taxi while he's going to be on a weekly remittance.
That Peugeot,
I can't remember the name, when I remember I'll get back to you

1 Like

Re: Which Is Best Car For Taxi In Abuja. by oluomo2013: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Go for mazda 323 F manual ( commonly used) or Bank corolla manual 2005 model.
Re: Which Is Best Car For Taxi In Abuja. by project8(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Hi Nlanders.
i bought two mazda 323 last year, Belgium and gave some people I thought i know well and trust.they almost gave me heartattack. it's either today tire burst or electrical issues or engine blablabla...they hardly remit 15 times in a month.last last I sold the cars uselessly out of annoyance. I later met someone and advice to contact Berekete family taxi.they will be the one handling ur vehicle.they will make sure everything is in shape and remittance daily. it was late then but I will advise u drive ur car urself or look for a company that operate cab services and give them, with that ur car is safe. from ur budget I advise u go for Golf 3.very rugged

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Best Car For Taxi In Abuja. by CYBERWEAVER(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
project8:
i bought two mazda 323 last year, Belgium
Oga please how much did you bought the Mazda 323?
Thank you I really appreciate.
Re: Which Is Best Car For Taxi In Abuja. by jacobjamie(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:

Oga please how much did you bought the Mazda 323?
Thank you I really appreciate.
he boughted it, sorry he buyeth it, sorry he buying it for around 1.1 to 1.2m, ur English has made my own English confuse

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Best Car For Taxi In Abuja. by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
jacobjamie:
he boughted it, sorry he buyeth it, sorry he buying it for around 1.1 to 1.2m, ur English has made my own English confuse
No just mind my English jor, but why did you wasted that money on Mazda 323 chaiiiii not fair lolz
Re: Which Is Best Car For Taxi In Abuja. by project8(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Oga please how much did you bought the Mazda 323? Thank you I really appreciate.
I bought each at 1.1m

1 Like

Re: Which Is Best Car For Taxi In Abuja. by Lasufat(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
I worked as a taxi driver for more than 2 years for an airport taxi firm. Well, our company had a lot of cars, but most of them were Toyota Prius because they are cheap, secure and quite comfy. I’ve recently left my job there, and I am searching for a new place, so would you be so kind, and give me more details please about the company where you want to work. I will send you a private message with my CV and other details that might help, thank you.
Re: Which Is Best Car For Taxi In Abuja. by Victor8st: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lasufat:
I worked as a taxi driver for more than 2 years for an airport taxi firm. Well, our company had a lot of cars, but most of them were Toyota Prius because they are cheap, secure and quite comfy. I’ve recently left my job there, and I am searching for a new place, so would you be so kind, and give me more details please about the company where you want to work. I will send you a private message with my CV and other details that might help, thank you.
Prius are really nice cars
Re: Which Is Best Car For Taxi In Abuja. by lamperg: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
I also think that the taxi should be comfortable and the driver should be adequate. I use the taxi service http://www.umbercars.co.uk/. They have a wide variety of cars and even have mini buses. Which is very comfortable when you are traveling with a large company. Excellent drivers will take you anywhere in the city with comfort)

(1) (Reply)

0 / »»» Sold!! Neat Camry 08 @ N1.95M Negotiable ««« / Peugeot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.