Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,462 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Upwork Account Verification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upwork Account Verification (300 Views)

Whatsapp Account Verification Phone Numbers / Virtual Dollar Card For PayPal Account Verification And Payment / Fiverr Account Verification. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upwork Account Verification by Joycediamond74: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Upwork Account Verification

I Have received so much DM since my last post from alot of persons who have tried registration on upwork but has not be successful.
And also from those who have registered successfully on Upwork but dont know how to get their job proposal to land them job.

Let me tell you something, in freelancing, you need to know how to prime. You may be the best, but no one will hire you if you lack the skill to prime them. Priming is a way of getting people to trust you and see you as an authority. In every business, you need to inject little primers that will get your prospects to see you as the only one that can meet their needs.

We are still in the month of June, my birth month. Over the last two months, I have successfully opened 37 upwork accounts for my students and trained 99 persons on using copywriting to scale their business as well as career. As a way of celebrating my birthday, I have decided to open upwork accounts for a token of #1,500, attached with two of my job proposal templates thay has gotten me jobs on upwork, and five high ranking tips to build your upwork profile free of charge.

Slide into my whatsapp DM to benefit from this promo.

/2348050528963

P.S: Dont waste your time sliding into my DM if you dont want to earn via upwork.com.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Sells OMO Bills To Foreign Investors At 8.99% / Steps To Start A Whatsapp TV And Earn #20k+/month / Get Paypal Account That Send And Receive Fund For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.