Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nokia 5.1 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 5.1 (977 Views)

The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / HMD Global Has Launched The Nokia 6.1 Plus And Nokia 5.1 Plus With Notch Display / Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 5.1 by rowland545(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good afternoon everyone... I plan buying the Nokia 5.1 globa versionpls I want to know the good and bad reviews of the phone...I'm hearing it doesn't support glo and mtn 4g...I don't know how true that is...

I don't wan to buy phone I will regret...pls I need advice...and how do I identify the global version... Thank u
Re: Nokia 5.1 by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
On your own read reviews online about the phone. Check on Quora, Reddit for example, there are many more.
By the time you read 8-10 reviews online then you will have a good idea, then come back to NL and ask, you might end up actually being talked into buying a Xiaomi or Infinix note7... that is if you survive the war of iOS vs Android & Xiaomi vs Tenssion.
Re: Nokia 5.1 by rowland545(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
On your own read reviews online about the phone. Check on Quora, Reddit for example, there are many more.
By the time you read 8-10 reviews online then you will have a good idea, then come back to NL and ask, you might end up actually being talked into buying a Xiaomi or Infinix note7... that is if you survive the war of iOS vs Android & Xiaomi vs Tenssion.
lols I'm over that...I love xiomi though but my budget is 35k ....and I think dats wat my money can buy

1 Like

Re: Nokia 5.1 by Nellsworld(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
rowland545:
lols I'm over that...I love xiomi though but my budget is 35k ....and I think dats wat my money can buy
U good to buy it but buy along magnetic usb cable, becos of charging issues, but apart frm dat, it is a grt phone
Re: Nokia 5.1 by goldcrest5: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Does the magnetic usb cable really help with the charging port issue? Some reviews i saw said the issue is not just with the stock Nokia charger but the phone. Nearly everyone i know that uses this phone within a year had the charging port issue. Nokia X6 users also suffer this problem. Nokia should have done better.
Re: Nokia 5.1 by zedegit: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2020
rowland545:
Good afternoon everyone... I plan buying the Nokia 5.1 globa versionpls I want to know the good and bad reviews of the phone...I'm hearing it doesn't support glo and mtn 4g...I don't know how true that is...

I don't wan to buy phone I will regret...pls I need advice...and how do I identify the global version... Thank u

Do you earn ethereum for free? Kindly respond.
Re: Nokia 5.1 by rowland545(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2020
zedegit:

Do you earn ethereum for free? Kindly respond.
wat do u have in mind
Re: Nokia 5.1 by zedegit: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
rowland545:
wat do u have in mind

If you earn free ethereum, please put me through. I lack money this period.
Re: Nokia 5.1 by rowland545(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
zedegit:

I don't for now...the one I did b4 has ended...I did not even get mine...they banned my account.. Bcus I tried to do fake refferal
Re: Nokia 5.1 by rowland545(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
zedegit:

I don't for now...the one I did b4 has ended...I did not even get mine...they banned my account.. Bcus I tried to do fake refferal....

Nah atomic airdrop I day do now....but its not get rich quick
Re: Nokia 5.1 by zedegit: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
rowland545:
I don't for now...the one I did b4 has ended...I did not even get mine...they banned my account.. Bcus I tried to do fake refferal....

Nah atomic airdrop I day do now....but its not get rich quick

Whats the pay like monthly? How does it work? Even if na #5k monthly, it could help.
Re: Nokia 5.1 by MOTIONTECH(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2020
I am currently using the nokia x5 the Chinese version, i have used it for over a year, no charging port issue, the phone is good, its just normal, nothing extra about, i have not changed anything in it,battery life is still satisfactory after 1 year and 3 minths.The phone was a good buy.i dont have any regret buying it.
Re: Nokia 5.1 by rowland545(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2020
MOTIONTECH:
I am currently using the nokia x5 the Chinese version, i have used it for over a year, no charging port issue, the phone is good, its just normal, nothing extra about, i have not changed anything in it,battery life is still satisfactory after 1 year and 3 minths.The phone was a good buy.i dont have any regret buying it.
thanks bro....but does it have 4g band for glo, etisalt and airtel
Re: Nokia 5.1 by MOTIONTECH(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
rowland545:
thanks bro....but does it have 4g band for glo, etisalt and airtel
i dont know about glo, but i use my airtel on it and gives me LTE, same as my 9mbile.
Re: Nokia 5.1 by rowland545(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
MOTIONTECH:
i dont know about glo, but i use my airtel on it and gives me LTE, same as my 9mbile.
what's d difference BTW the global version and the Chinese version.... And which one is better
Re: Nokia 5.1 by MOTIONTECH(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
rowland545:
what's d difference BTW the global version and the Chinese version.... And which one is better
I dont really know the difference but my Chinese version is serving me well.
Re: Nokia 5.1 by rowland545(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
MOTIONTECH:
I dont really know the difference but my Chinese version is serving me well.
do u know any Julia seller I can buy from
Re: Nokia 5.1 by MOTIONTECH(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
rowland545:
do u know any Julia seller I can buy from
atall, i cant remember which buyer i bought it from sef, i just made my order

(1) (Reply)

Help! Phone Of 30k Downward / Used ACER Laptop For Sale / Help : Low Budget Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.