Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

"People Still Wish It Was Falz I Got Married To" - Simi Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "People Still Wish It Was Falz I Got Married To" - Simi Opens Up (2136 Views)

Falz: I Have Never Said 'I Love You' To Any Girl Before / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"People Still Wish It Was Falz I Got Married To" - Simi Opens Up by Okoyeaniche(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nigerian female singer and songwriter, Simisola Kosoko, better known as 'Simi', has finally revealed how she met her husband and highlife singer, Adekunle Gold.

The 'Duduke' crooner recounted how she met her husband on Facebook where they used to chat until they finally met at a show at Bogobiri, Lagos.

Simi said that her husband chased her all over Facebook and when they finally met, she never knew he was a musician just like herself, and they continued their friendship after then until it went into dating and finally marriage.

She said:

“He was chasing me all over facebook When I was still doing gospel music he used to listen to my songs. He sent me a message on Facebook and that was how we met. I didn’t know him at the time. I didn’t respond either.

"The first time I ever saw him was at a show at Bogobiri, he told me that he...SEE MORE HERE

3 Shares

Re: "People Still Wish It Was Falz I Got Married To" - Simi Opens Up by Vyzz: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: "People Still Wish It Was Falz I Got Married To" - Simi Opens Up by Onyi22(f): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: "People Still Wish It Was Falz I Got Married To" - Simi Opens Up by cybriz82(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Falz n Simi are both funny.they are like jay z n bey Everytime they do a song together.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

" Dont Come Home After Bbnaija Show Is Over": Parents Tell Dorathy Bachoparents / Queen Adesewa, Most Beautiful Face In Osun Celebrates Birthday(stunning Photos) / #bbnaija! Nengi Confess Her Admiration For Laycon - #bbnaija2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.