Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Mikel Arteta Fires Transfer Warning To Arsenal Board - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Arteta Fires Transfer Warning To Arsenal Board (174 Views)

Mikel Arteta Proof Himself To The Arsenal Board / Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Arteta Fires Transfer Warning To Arsenal Board by Jossysports: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has warned the club that they cannot afford to stand still as their rivals strengthen in the transfer market.

It’s been a difficult few years for the Gunners, who have struggled to compete for major trophies and are no longer even regulars in the top four like they used to be under Arsene Wenger.

Arteta has a difficult job on his hands at the Emirates Stadium and the Spanish tactician will no doubt feel he could do with some signings ahead of next season.

Click the link below to read more

https://jossysports.com/2020/06/17/mikel-arteta-fires-transfer-warning-to-arsenal-board/
Re: Mikel Arteta Fires Transfer Warning To Arsenal Board by sesameq: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Even if arsenal play against my secondary school football team, they will beat arsenal. They don't need to compete again for any competition like champions league, uefa cup, fa cup or premier league. They should just be coming to the stadium and be spectating.

Arsenal, since they have carried the golden premier league, all the cups they supposed to collect for twenty years, they have collected it that day.

They even reach champions league final, yet they didn't carry the cup.

Some said its village people, I think they need a lot of prayers.

I am an arsenal fans though. #GunnersForLife!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Funvic Roller Blades Entertainment / 100% Sure Odds. Get It Now! / I Never Paid To Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.