Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? (3016 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by Nellsworld(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
nightbuzzer:
Gcam works for Infinix Devices ... I have used it and I'm still using it... Why Xiaomi phones depends on Gcam ? grin grin grin grin
Not all infinix before u come and start lying, only infinix note 7
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by innobarca(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nellsworld:

Cos u ve neva used it, it grt on phones that are eligible especially the nite shots

Seen it around, tested it already.

Wanted to test it on my mi max 3,,,but from what I have seen, it doesn't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by Nellsworld(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
innobarca:

Seen it around, tested it already.

Wanted to test it on my mi max 3,,,but from what I have seen, it doesn't worth it.
Every phone has its own gcam, if u install a wrong one that isn't for ur phone, it gives u a bad result
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by innobarca(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nellsworld:

Every phone has its own gcam, if u install a wrong one that isn't for ur phone, it gives u a bad result

Okay... Am saying the difference is not much from phones that has good stock cameras.

Though am not a camera freak.
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by skywalker240(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
nightbuzzer:
Gcam works for Infinix Devices ... I have used it and I'm still using it... Why Xiaomi phones depends on Gcam ? grin grin grin grin
Except for maybe the infinix note 7, which other infinix device uses it?

lying is a sin, be guided.

3 Likes

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by Lawalmd(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
I don't know why some of you are lieing, I use the infinix note 7 and I just wanted 129mb of data to download gcam for infinix note 7 and it obviously didn't work. I'm not saying the phone is bad hell what ever the xiomi gang like they should say it's a good buy.

2 Likes

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by Marv650(m): 5:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Lawalmd:
I don't know why some of you are lieing, I use the infinix note 7 and I just wanted 129mb of data to download gcam for infinix note 7 and it obviously didn't work. I'm not saying the phone is bad hell what ever the xiomi gang like they should say it's a good buy.

Same thing I've been facing. One worked anyway, but the portrait is not working
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by DragnetisaKuk(f): 5:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Lawalmd:

I like your honesty. Gcam has to be tuned to work perfectly for each device. There are more versions for Xiaomi devices because there's active community development behind it. You can look for Gcam for Redmi 9 and see if it will work on your Infinix Note 7 since they have the same architecture.

2 Likes

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by DragnetisaKuk(f): 5:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Marv650:

Same thing I've been facing. One worked anyway, but the portrait is not working

What Gcam mod are you using? Send a screenshot.
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by sunshineV(f): 5:52am On Jun 18, 2020
Lmao make una no go spoil Una phone o grin no be every phone be phone

3 Likes

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by DragnetisaKuk(f): 5:53am On Jun 18, 2020
Quick FYI for those that don't know, Gcam needs camera2api to work (full or level 3). Older mediatek SoCs didn't support this feature and so the 3rd party camera selection is limited since manual features are absent. The G70 supports camera2api and so if you can rally Infinix to get some Devs to port one to the Infinix Note 7, it'll improve your camera experience.

If you want to shoot like a pro though, get Open Camera.

3 Likes

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by Marv650(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:
Quick FYI for those that don't know, Gcam needs camera2api to work (full or level 3). Older mediatek SoCs didn't support this feature and so the 3rd party camera selection is limited since manual features are absent. The G70 supports camera2api and so if you can rally Infinix to get some Devs to port one to the Infinix Note 7, it'll improve your camera experience.

If you want to shoot like a pro though, get Open Camera.

Can find numerous open cameras on playstore. Which one exactly.
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by ddjay: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
sexiestharam:
No dear. But they can use Fcam (Failure cam) cheesy
grin
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by DragnetisaKuk(f): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Marv650:

Can find numerous open cameras on playstore. Which one exactly.

It has a blue icon. This is the only Open Camera app. Any other is probably a malware.

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by Lawalmd(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
sunshineV:
Lmao make una no go spoil Una phone o grin no be every phone be phone
The note 7 is a phone and that's all I can say.
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by Marv650(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2020
Lawalmd:

https://spicedessay.com/2020/06/19/coronavirus-break-is-over-is-it-really-over/
Exactly, this one na phone.
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by bravesoul247(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
innobarca:

GCam is not that important.
I just wonder what the fuss about GCam is
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by Nellsworld(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
bravesoul247:
Cos either ur phone can't take it or u ven't used it

2 Likes

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by innobarca(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
bravesoul247:

The thing tire me.

Well, I know women love camera stuffs

1 Like

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by bravesoul247(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nellsworld:

Cos either ur phone can't take it or u ven't used it
what kind of camera quality do you want that your phone doesn't have? Phones like Camon 15 Premier has about 64mp, why does it needs a GCam again?
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by Samyd18: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
bravesoul247:
what kind of camera quality do you want that your phone doesn't have? Phones like Camon 15 Premier has about 64mp, why does it needs a GCam again?

you want to start what you can't finished

3 Likes

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by bravesoul247(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Samyd18:

you want to start what you can't finished
okay. I've heard you.
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by XOTHEHOST(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
bravesoul247:

3 Likes

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by Mohbola(f): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nope
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by Chuksteric(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
bravesoul247:
You mean binned 16mp ? See bro image processing is everything... Google camera's image processing makes the difference and that's why they kept on using single lenses and were producing the best portrait shots.. You're a marketer you should research about a few things ... Image quality isn't by the number of megapixels!!! It's a simple fact ..

3 Likes

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by sunshineV(f): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lawalmd:

any phone in 2020 with 720p display on 7 inch with micro USB is a big scientific calculator

2 Likes

Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by investigator007: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
as in i wonder too, the thing just tire me
bravesoul247:
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by sunshineV(f): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
investigator007:
as in i wonder too, the thing just tire me

Pele o Steve wonder

no go install in ur camon 12 air o make u no visit carlcare asap
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
The only thing I love about the gcam is the portrait mode. That's the cool feature that I like and love taking pictures with. kiss
Re: Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? by Marv650(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jeffy1206:
The only thing I love about the gcam is the portrait mode. That's the cool feature that I like and love taking pictures with. kiss

Exactly, the portrait is one good thing about GCam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

40GB Is Not Enough. What Should I Do? / Nokia C3- How Much: / Help My BB Curve 5 Is Showing INITIALIZATION FAILED.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.