Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day (53862 Views)

Kogi Reports Two COVID-19 Cases As Nigeria Records Highest Daily Figure / Lagos Records Another Coronavirus Death. Total Of 14 COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos / 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by AyoEniafe(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by princety24(m): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
please Let's join in the fight against Corona virus..���� Thank you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWcdRFeP2eI
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by xamuell: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=DamZik post=90772984]

4. Can a Covid419 patient recovers on her own without taking any medication? Provided Question 3 is "yes."[quote] It depends on your immune system. If it's strong enough, you can recover. That's why the elderly or people with underlying diseases have lower recovery chances.
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Olarewaju89: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Fheelzz:
iro na ni gbogbo e

Am not saying it doesn't exist for those of you abusing me in ur mentions ohh >:

My brother, anybody that abuse you is a fool undecided

NCDC are liars i swear...

1 Like

Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Vanmatrix(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wuuworld:
It seems they don't allow their relatives to mourn, like posting their pictures on social medias and saying final goodbye to them when they die.

I'm yet to see anyone mourning.

May you not see anyone to mourn
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Investnow2017: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
gambia:
What happened to our Madagascar Juice?
Coronavirus has killed more than 10 people in Madagascar embarassed
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Investnow2017: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hifeylove:
Please can someone tell or show me the person that went round all the 36 states affected to collate the total number to make 31 !!!!!
And this is a question in this day and age?. Please spare us the disgrace nah. Likely people from other nations read these comments. What is this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Michhy123(f): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
So cross River has not recorded any yet
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Lamilo99: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
My question is who knows somebody that knows somebody that knows one person that has this sickness in imo state? I'm hearing imo state 23 persons......well God will see us through this period
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Corporate2020: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Fheelzz:
iro na ni gbogbo e

Am not saying it doesn't exist for those of you abusing me in ur mentions ohh >:

Go and get infected with COVID-19 and go to Isolation Center and help us investigate the while truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by justjify(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
identitylenz:
sheeeet cry
Sheet is greeting real
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by AbuAeesha: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:
I don't see Kano in those states listed
we are no longer interested in the business
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by megama: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/17/nigeria-records-its-highest-number-of-covid-19-deaths-for-a-single-day/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
This is even nothing. Let then check we'll. The figure might be even 100 times higher.lock down zero. Bla Bla Bla. May God help us.
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
AbuAeesha:

we are no longer interested in the business

grin grin grin abi o cheesy

Let them continue deceiving themselves
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
But 600+ has been recorded in a single day before now. So how's 450+ the highest single day recording
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by VectorVee68(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
SirWarlock:
well this pandemic is new to most Nigerians including me. So it's only a matter of time before 'anti-' crowd show up. And as usual till it hits close to home people will continue to go on about it being a scam.

You are very correct warlock, "if e never catch kill person wey I know I no believe" that's the thoughts of most of us sir. I just hope things gets better
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by guru90: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonsense..........................

Whatever in this our country is a scam..............................

Let them keep on figuring the numbers by themselves..............................

i don tire to talk about Covid 19 matter.......
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by greenguy: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
We will soon start having 200 deaths per day and 5000 cases in a day by the time more more doctors and hospital key into this scam.

Doomed nation. Let's keep deceiving ourselves.
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by greenguy: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
VectorVee68:

You are very correct warlock, "if e never catch kill person wey I know I no believe" that's the thoughts of most of us sir. I just hope things gets better

I know people claimed it killed. Lies! They died of other causes.
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Moz22: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
maybachstarboy:
That is how people like you die for nothing.
on a norm, ppl die everyday.. if there's a stat that shows the number of people who died via accidents, natural deaths and d likes, u will marvel. I just don't seem to understand what d fuse is all about. People will still die this night and tomorrow and no be coronavirus go kill them. I'm not getting this thing again
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
maybachstarboy:
That is how people like you die for nothing.

I understand your point here but I don't think the guy you quoted should be blamed. How do you want him to believe that the virus is real when he hasn't seen a single dead body killed by it ? The truth is that majority of the people have thrown caution into the wind as far as this disease is concerned. The reason is that they haven't seen anything to make them believe that the shit is real ! They are the doubting Thomases of this world !

Let the NCDC starts showing dead bodies and patients in isolation centres if the attitude of people like that guy will not change immediately.
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Chucks234: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Mexzie:

Are u aware that Dan Foster is late? He is alleged to have died of COVID-19. The news was posted here on Nairaland front page. U can also Google it.

Alleged means not confirmed.
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by bankylan: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
The way you guys say something you can't defend is appalling.

Where are they making the money from? This virus is real and community spread is taking place. There are more death due to Covid than being recorded. If UK can record like 50,000 deaths, you all need to be more scared of this virus. Protect yourself and educate others.

laosy:
Mtcheeew, so every death now na corona?
Make the government dey deceive una.
The virus is real, but it has turned to business in Nigeria.
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Cousin9999: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
I don't believe this figure.

It's more likely that people passed from just about anything else.
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by tweakdude1: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is duly noted.

Sub zeros please take note
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by Theophinio(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wuuworld:
It seems they don't allow their relatives to mourn, like posting their pictures on social medias and saying final goodbye to them when they die.

I'm yet to see anyone mourning.

Very objective opinion
With this you know that covid19 is purely business propaganda
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by qtx(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
ElRapido:
31 is small. Reopen our schools.
for which pikin? shocked
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by yembet(f): 12:34am On Jun 18, 2020
We should all please ve aware that Corona virus is not a scam, but a reality.
Thousands of people lost their lives to this deadly virus, all over the world. This is the virus that hasn't got any vaccine or cure for now.
We should not be ignorant and pretend, it hasn't got to Nigeria. I think we should be the ones to enlighten our families and friends about the precautions and how to avoid, been infected.
Please let's continue with the washing of our hands with soap and water, keep social distancing, wearing of face mask, when going out.
Avoid crowded areas, stay at home, if you don't have anything doing, outside.
We shall sail through by God's Grace.
Please stay safe !
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by yembet(f): 12:37am On Jun 18, 2020
We should all please ve aware that Corona virus is not a scam, but a reality.
Thousands of people lost their lives to this deadly virus, all over the world. This is the virus that hasn't got any vaccine or cure for now.
We should not be ignorant and pretend, it hasn't got to Nigeria. I think we should be the ones to enlighten our families and friends about the precautions and how to avoid, been infected.
Please let's continue with the washing of our hands with soap and water, keep social distancing, wearing of face mask, when going out.
Avoid crowded areas, stay at home, if you don't have anything doing, outside.
We shall sail through by God's Grace.
Stay safe
Re: 31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day by popweezy(m): 2:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Happyguy201:

your a bastard, idiots like you think this is a joke abi

You must be a covid-19 patient.. nicompoop!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / COVID-19: How Terrorists, Gang Members Around The World Responded To Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.