Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole (44776 Views)

Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election / Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay / APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by gambia(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
None of my business.
Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by zedegit: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
So now Oshiomole has become the goat that obaseki the lion is now pursuing. . How time flies, how events could change in the twinkling of an eye..

Nigeria politics is best watched with popcorn by the side.

Just yesterday, Osho was pursuing Obaseki up and down, now tables have turned.

It's now the hunter has become the hunted.

Osho should protect his foreign investment, besides it's long I heard about her.
She don japa?

3 Likes

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by chrisxxx(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Okortor:
Share for obaseki, like for oshiomole.
We no do . na force?

4 Likes

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
zedegit:

Nigeria politics is best watched with popcorn by the side.

Just yesterday, Osho was pursuing Obaseki up and down, now tables have turned.

It's now the hunter has become the hunted.

Osho should protect his foreign investment, besides it's long I heard about her.
She don japa?

You for even ask if oshiomole go sabi knack the lady. He just married her for clout that year, the lady don leave am commot tey tey..

1 Like

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by bikefab(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
The hunter is now the hunted.

1 Like

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by Nitah1: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Dear hypocrite,

Did you say the same thing when Ibrahim Magu tried countless times to arrest Diezanni Madueke?

Don't you think the FHC is shielding the short ugly thief called Oshiomhole because they're answerable to General buhari?

Allow Obaseki to do what he likes.
Dear hypocrite..
This is not a tribal war....but let him try or attempt to arrest Oshiomole and see what will happen in Edo whether he the governor will be able to control it.

All the idiots against Oshiomole actions are pdp pains supporters who are still nursing the pain of what the man did to pdp and jonathan....

Oshiomole is a thief.....let obasaki come clean with evidence against the man lets see...

useless people..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by Cosbyrich: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
Obaseki baba, show this mudafuka pepper. Tell him that Edo is not afonja land where u can do anyhow. If u do anyhow u go see anyhow. Obaseki even if the loose the next election, baba my respect for u will always be their. Fight like a real man, fight like lion not like a coward from afonja land. Obaseki your fight has really kelp all and sundry that Edo is not afonja land, your name will be written with golden pen bcs u are making a record this day. All nonsense afonja should not quote me to avoid e-fight

The only documented cowards are known as Osus from the Republic of Skull Eaters aka SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by udemzyudex(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol.. I'm here singing Telli person by Timaya ft phyno and olamide.

I tell you, you no gree padam
I advise you, you no hear padam
I tell you, you no gree
Your friends, them talk put you no do
You say all na story eh
Them tell you, you no gree padam
Mother beg you, you no hear, eh

When the time is right, my brother ehhh
Telli Person, ehh, Telli Person
Oh them no dey Telli Person
When your eyes dey clear oh Telli Person

Oshiomole dem tell am, dem beg yet he no hear.

Him eyes go red.

1 Like

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by fabricsdeck(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
The fight is getting interesting day by day

1 Like

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by NaMe4: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nitah1:
Dear hypocrite..
This is not a tribal war....but let him try or attempt to arrest Oshiomole and see what will happen in Edo whether he the governor will be able to control it.

All the idiots against Oshiomole actions are pdp pains supporters who are still nursing the pain of what the man did to pdp and jonathan....

Oshiomole is a thief.....let obasaki come clean with evidence against the man lets see...

useless people..

Nothing go happen for Edo.

Even the Kabaka and co go adjust.

1 Like

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by zedegit: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

You for even ask if oshiomole go sabi knack the lady. He just married her for clout that year, the lady don leave am commot tey tey..

You don't mean it.
Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by Nitah1: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
NaMe4:

Nothing go happen for Edo.
Even the Kabaka and co go adjust.
we are watching carefully........ Obasaki is learner...

1 Like

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by SATANNIST: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
state with whores , prostitutes, oloshos and arm robbers. mtcheeew. stop puting edo state on front page
Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by wacoj(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Is Alright!
Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by emmanuelbrown26: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cosbyrich:

The only documented cowards are known as Osus from the Republic of Skull Eaters aka SE.

U find me come here again, shall we start the game?
Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by coputa(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oshomhole should be arrested,he is the agent provocateur.he stirred the honnet nest.Who gave him the leadership mantle over Edo people,he should be behind bars now,after eight wasteful years in Edo state,the state still remain a gloryfy village.despite the billions allocated to the state.

2 Likes

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Dear hypocrite,

Did you say the same thing when Ibrahim Magu tried countless times to arrest Diezanni Madueke?

Don't you think the FHC is shielding the short ugly thief called Oshiomhole because they're answerable to General buhari?

Allow Obaseki to do what he likes.

You don't have a point

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by Asaimuede(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Yerstaday I dream oshiomole went to prison but I non know welder na person he go see grin

1 Like

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by Confirmedzombie: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Obasek should talk less and be diplomatic. The man talks so much.

Osho has maintained a sealed lips while mapping out strategies while obasek and his camp kept talking up and down.

I see osho securing his position through the supreme Court.

I see all this as a planned script to bring osho suspension issue to an end thereby allowing the Appeal court uphold his suspension while the supreme Court will restore osho back to office and no one can go to court again.

I urge obasek to decamp now is this fight wont be easy for him considering the powers that be backing osho

If I were obasek I won't rejoice now or mock osho
Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by Lastmankc(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
What is he arresting him for, abeg make him think fast of what to do.
you are a snake
Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by kolade560: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Senseless Osho ass licking hypocrites have rounded in in their shells..... That short ugly illiterate will be having sleepless nights now...

Obaseki weight heavy but ppl think its light....let's wait and see as Oshio destroys APC and buhari keeping silent cos he has already used them to get his ambition.

1 Like

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by Dansuqi: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
EngrHumble:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/alleged-corruption-court-extends-order-stopping-obaseki-from-arresting-oshiomhole/

From this post,interim order lasts less than one month.the interim order procured by giadom on 16 march has elapsed..

Cc lostz,fergie
Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by Dansuqi: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
fergie001:
I don't think Obaseki has the rights to arrest Oshiomhole on the orders of a report of the Judicial Panel of Enquiry.

1. Section 6(6) The judicial powers vested in accordance with the foregoing provisions of this section-
(a) shall extend, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Constitution, to all inherent powers and sanctions of a court of law;

(b) shall extend to all matters between persons. or between government or authority and to any person in Nigeria, and to all actions and proceedings relating thereto, for the determination of any question as to the civil rights and obligations of that person;

2) The case of Y.GARBA & Ors. v UNIVERSITY Of MAIDUGURI (SC.24/1985) where the court held that "Judicial powers are not vested in private persons or administrative tribunals or other authorities."

3) The case of K.HART v. MILITARY GOVT OF RVSG (SC.196/1973) where the Supreme Court warned that "no labels such as judicial or quasi judicial are necessary, as they tend to confuse the understanding and duties of a commission of inquiry."

Thank you.you need another degree in law.in the case of amechi vs omehia ors 2008,it was also emphasized
Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

From this post,interim order lasts less than one month.the interim order procured by giadom on 16 march has elapsed..

Cc lostz,fergie
interim order last as long as necessary

1 Like

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by Dansuqi: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:
interim order last as long as necessary

What does interim means boy? What a waste if time

1 Like

Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by fergie001: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

Thank you.you need another degree in law.in the case of amechi vs omehia ors 2008,it was also emphasized
I like my Engineering abeg..but thanks.
Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

What does interim means boy? What a waste if time
interim means one month . are you now happy?
Re: Court Extends Order Stopping Obaseki From Arresting Oshiomhole by SmartPolician: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
The judiciary is one of the major problems of this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri / Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.