Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! (5188 Views)

Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? / Do You Know Sarah Baartman? The Black Woman Who Died Because Of Her Sexy Body / Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by SweetT1: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2007
I've come to the conclusions that marrying any woman of african origin is a big commitment. She can go from being extra sweet to shooting you in the butt in a flash !!! When white people break up, it is usually the woman that go the extra mile to make up. But not my black sisters. The only thing that will occupy her mind is PAYBACK !!! I love my black sisters but i will make sure that she has white sep-mother grin grin
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by kulaShaker(f): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
Lie lie lie my brother

women are women where ever you go. White women do exactly the same things , so all those silly notions you have of those frail lovely white dames is so wrong wrong wrong. Black women are not the aggressive, mad, sexually aggressive beast we are shown to be. A woman scorned is a woman scorned where ever you go. threat a woman nice and you will be a happy man. Kapish? wink
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by aadun: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2007
kulaShaker:

Lie lie lie my brother

women are women where ever you go. White women do exactly the same things , so all those silly notions you have of those frail lovely white dames is so wrong wrong wrong. Black women are not the aggressive, mad, sexually aggressive beast we are shown to be. A woman scorned is a woman scorned where ever you go. threat a woman nice and you will be a happy man. Kapish? wink

Oro loso for real,
preach it!! grin
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by finemocha(f): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2007
hmm my friend u do have a point.
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by SweetT1: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2007
Nobody said that Black woman aren't capable of loving but when love turn sour, a black woman is more dangerous than the venom of a copperhead snake !!
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Rlst84sale(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
There is thin line between love and hate.
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Esoterik(f): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2007
you are so right, if you marry a white woman all your problems will be solved!!
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by hazzel(f): 12:39am On Jun 13, 2007
SweetT, any bad experiences with African ladies or where did u get your ideas from
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Echidime(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2007
Only POOR men marry white ladies,real,responsible,and hard working men marry b lacks, why because black is beautiful. But cowards run away from having extended family from the ladies sides, because the man is TOO POOR and can't cope with the africa Traditional way of life,the poster is just trying to run away, he wants a white woman grin grin grin keep trying you will get them plenty, but remember none of them your children will ever come home to continue your linage.

My blacks sisters are the best EVERYWHERE YOU GO MTN
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by vronnie(f): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2007
you are so right, if you marry a white woman all your problems will be solved!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   yeah right your problems will be solved but your bank account will be empty grin  white women are no different than black women thats why so many of them are dating black men
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by niceuzor: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2007
vronnie thats funny wink u know but i think the author is a bit confuse embarassed

what do u think? cool
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2007
Echidime:

Only POOR men marry white ladies,real,responsible,and hard working men marry b lacks, why because black is beautiful. But cowards run away from having extended family from the ladies sides, because the man is TOO POOR and can't cope with the africa Traditional way of life,the poster is just trying to run away, he wants a white woman grin grin grin keep trying you will get them plenty, but remember none of them your children will ever come home to continue your linage.

Speak for yourself. love has no colour. if a black man chooses to marry a white woman that one nah him palaba.

Anyway who says it's everyone who wants to take the responsability of an entire family? If a man feels he can't or he simply doesn't want to handle the demands from the bride's family then he is free to find someone else. You guys should just stop picking on anyone that lives differently from you. Nor be una know pass!
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by kulaShaker(f): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2007
Echidime:

haha gosh what a guy kiss nothing wrong with bigging up our great sisters, i see your point. The poorman theory is an interesting one, kinda silly but i love silly grin.
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Eiregirl(f): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2007
I have to agree with michelin89!!!
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2007
Eiregirl:

I have to agree with michelin89!!!

One of the few people who spell my name correctly! cheesy
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Eiregirl(f): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2007
michelin89, I try. wink
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2007
oK, nO long thing grin grin grin
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by SugaBEE(f): 2:34am On Jun 24, 2007
Black men are not accepted in a white household, why marry a white women? White Money does not equal Black love.
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:07am On Jun 24, 2007
@topic
lol, funny grin
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by drkchoclit(f): 3:38am On Jun 24, 2007
I just have to say, I've talked with my best friend who is white and she says a white woman will raise hell just as much as a black woman.

She was angry that black men think white woman are such doormats, and pleasant. She says "We are NOT!"

Bottom line like someone said, treat a woman right, most of the time she'll treat you right.

Hurt her, mistreat her, and you will feel her wrath.

It's that simple. grin
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Eiregirl(f): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2007
SugaBEE you can't speak for every white household or family!!! I'm white, my boyfriend's black & there is absolutely NO problem with him within my family. I've been dating black men for over 12 years now.
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2007
Eiregirl:

SugaBEE you can't speak for every white household or family!!! I'm white, my boyfriend's black & there is absolutely NO problem with him within my family. I've been dating black men for over 12 years now.
hmmmm! thats nice, Intresting. cool cool cool cool
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Eiregirl(f): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2007
;d
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Echidime(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2007
Michelin89: So you don't see reason with what I said right? No wahala na una go suffer am when all your men don go carry oyibo woman full your village, i wonder who go marry you.

A hard working guy has nothing to do with a white lady,only illegal immigrantes wants to marry whites so they can have papers to live in their self imposed EXILE.

Accept it or leave it nonsense
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Eiregirl(f): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2007
Echidime do you think that's all us white ladies are good for Don't you think it's possible for two people to love each other, regardless of their colour or nationality?
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2007
White Women vs Black Women, Permit me to digress a bit if you may. Why do Nigerian girls act bitchy towards Nigerian guys when they go abroad (especially the UK)? My friends are complaining badly about Nigerian girls. But funnily they get jealous when Naija guys ignore them and opt for more romantic and financially friendly White women.
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2007
look up Lorraine Bobitt. Is she black?
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2007
Echidime:

Michelin89: So you don't see reason with what I said right?

What you have said is senseless and absolutely offensive towards the Nigerian men and white women. No matter how notorious our men are for marrying white women only for paper, there are still few who don't and this exception is enough to track down your post.

Echidime:

No wahala na una go suffer am when all your men don go carry oyibo woman full your village, i wonder who go marry you.

Who says as a Nigerian woman I must marry a Nigerian man? If the men have enough courage to break away from the traditions and to persue his love elsewhere, why can't I too? I am a free lover. A man's nationality is irrelevant as far as he has everything I need.

Echidime:

A hard working guy has nothing to do with a white lady,only illegal immigrantes wants to marry whites so they can have papers to live in their self imposed EXILE.

Speak for yourself. If you don't fancy white ladies, don't go bitching. You just sound immature. Of course African men are known for Using these women but I have come across couples who sincerely love each other. Ask David why he goes patronizing his white girlfriends? Why does he prefer them to the black sisters? Is he also interested in papers?

Echidime:

Accept it or leave it nonsense

I will neither accept nor leave it. Ignorants comments like yours have to be destroyed to avoid some people from taking them as true!
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by bluesky4(f): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2007
it annoys me the way some nigerian men dont know the worth of their women. They can run their mouth saying how black women are too much for them, just becoz they have got some attention from white women. Just wait till their honeymoon period dies down, and then they will see the pepper, they will know how selfish, childish and money grabbers these women can be.

I wish more black women will not just limit to black men, coz white men can treat their ladies with more respect angry
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 25, 2007
blue-sky:

it annoys me the way some nigerian men don't know the worth of their women. They can run their mouth saying how black women are too much for them, just becoz they have got some attention from white women. Just wait till their honeymoon period dies down, and then they will see the pepper, they will know how selfish, childish and money grabbers these women can be.

I wish more black women will not just limit to black men, because white men can treat their ladies with more respect angry

Don't bitch. White women deserve some respect as well. They are not using any sort of charms to attract our men cheesy ; they just seem to be more appealing. If that be the case we have to learn from them to see what makes so desirable.
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by bluesky4(f): 12:11am On Jun 25, 2007
i didnt mean to b disrepectful tongue
people can date whoever they want, we are all human. BUT when some1 starts saying bad things about black women, its becoz they think that the grass is greener on the other side. Wat they need to realise that all colours has theyre bad and good sides.

Some white women may be using charms, they openly practice witchcraft, and call themselves paegans.
Re: Marrying Any Black Woman Is A Big Responsibilty! by Islander(f): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2007
@All
I honestly believe what the poster meant was that "black women" are not "men-butt-lickers". In other words, we are not known to stick nonsense and would take on responsibilities are male dominated, instead of compromising who we are to fit into what society deems as acceptable.

When a white woman would go crawling on her knees, and tongue if it comes to that, to beg a man to make it work.( all signs of low self-esteem). A black woman would tell you to "shove it" and keep going.

Kudos! to my black sisters, who "nah mek man walk pon dem dignity", Keep on keeping.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thousands Of Topless Swaziland's Virgins Dance For King To Celebrate Womanhood / Is Juju Real? / Do You Still Remember This Yoruba Poem??? (Ise Ni Ogun Ise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.