Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,160 members, 7,957,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Permanent Solution For Swamp Ass - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Permanent Solution For Swamp Ass (170 Views)

Are You Looking For A Permanent Solution To Your Ailment Or Health Problems / Permanent Solution To Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood / Permanent Solution To Hypertension/high Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Solution For Swamp Ass by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
I'm sure any one that clicks this link already knows what's swamp ass

So let me get straight to the point:-

Find a hot metallic substance preferably a clothe iron then plug in the

Iron but don't turn it on after plugging in focus the metallic plate on the g spot of

The swamp ass which are the placies you sweat more profusely in your

Buttocks area after that then turn on the iron and make sure the Temperature

Guage is at the max level then let it burn the sweating areas for some split

Seconds then remove A$AP then continue the process regularly, though it'll hurt but

Swamp ass will be gone forever.....there are also other ways like use of talc powder e.t.c

But not reliable as this method i thought you.........

As a token for appreciation of my advice please bless your boy he damn

FCMB
Your donations can fix a lot of problems....

Lalasticlala front page abeg
Hungry......��

(1) (Reply)

Why Wait, When There Is A Solution. / 4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / Jake Tapper: Once Again Trump Is Revealing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.