Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

BETKING !!! (bello Adeniyi (BEGI) Reshaping Retail Betting Shops In Nigeria. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BETKING !!! (bello Adeniyi (BEGI) Reshaping Retail Betting Shops In Nigeria. (955 Views)

Betking.com ......Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! / SARS Is Now Raiding Betting Shops And Demanding For Bribe. / Different Kinds Of People You Will See In Naija Sports Betting Shops. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BETKING !!! (bello Adeniyi (BEGI) Reshaping Retail Betting Shops In Nigeria. by Blitz4real(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
***THE PRODUCT, THE PASSION AND THE PEOPLE ***

The name Bello Adeniyi (Begi) is fast becoming an iconic name in the Nigerian sport betting industry because of the entrepreneur’s passion for excellent customer service born out of an alignment to the ideals of the brand he represents where customers are literarily treated as KINGS. In fact, he has become an inspiration to many entrepreneurs looking to invest in the business of sports betting in Nigeria.

His story is that of hard work, passion, and a desire to surpass expectation as he has risen through the ranks as agent, Super Agent, and now Master Agent overseeing the entire South West of Nigeria within the Betking structure, all within two years of the brand’s operation in Nigeria.
Below is the pics of the biggest Betking outlet in osun state, the facility has a free 300-seater viewing centre with a VIP section, cashier department, and 50 systems for booking.
According to him when he was interviewed he says;
Osun outlet was to make a statement about BetKing’s presence, build a stronger bond with the people, and give confidence to agents and bettors.

https://www.completesports.com/bello-adeniyi-begi-reshaping-retail-betting-shops-in-nigeria-with-betking/

Re: BETKING !!! (bello Adeniyi (BEGI) Reshaping Retail Betting Shops In Nigeria. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nice.

1 Like

Re: BETKING !!! (bello Adeniyi (BEGI) Reshaping Retail Betting Shops In Nigeria. by malcom1X: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Damn, people in this region love betting. I swear.

There's this advert in Oyo that goes like this, My name na efe but my friends dey can me fail, fail but as I begin play 1x bet my friends come dey can me Elfreboh.
Re: BETKING !!! (bello Adeniyi (BEGI) Reshaping Retail Betting Shops In Nigeria. by Blitz4real(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2020
KINGMAKERS..

(1) (Reply)

Burnley Strongly Condemns Banner Reading 'White Lives Matter' At Etihad Stadium / Manchester United,chelsea Fc And Arsenal Fc Managers Since 1986 / Emiliano Martinez Transfer To Aston Villa Is Totally Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.