Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; (491 Views)

Protest: Organisers Reject IGP’s Proposal For Confined Protest / United African Republic (UAR): A Proposal To Change Nigeria's Name / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by Coldie(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
I am a Nigerian youth with advanced intellect and I beleive I have a solution to one of Nigeria's major problem. That would change everything.

I want the Nigerian government to loan me the sum of #100 million dollars.

Gimme 2years i will double the sum.
Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by Vyzz: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
I totally believe u can brother
Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by malcom1X: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
I believe in you bro. Go ahead
Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by Finnese001: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin
Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by BlowYourMind: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bro hope you are not from the lost tribe of criminals scammers and swindlers grin
Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by cpu2006(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
My advice as one of the current minister of Fedral Republic of Nigeria

Bank of Industry or CBN is available for anyone of you that want loan to extablish any business.
Am sure the process is not hard.
That is the one of effort of our administration to ensure that our youths are doing one or two things that can boost our economy.
Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by flokii: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
You will double it as per money doubler wey you be shey?

You better wake up
Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by WaveLion: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Only the abobaku monkeys from the ritual killers Republic of fallen demons will demand for such kind of money only for owambe sake.

Those skull miners are inherently wicked and demonic.
Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by propsvilla3: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
flokii:

You better wake up
If you can't double that money in two years then you have problem to settle with your ancestors. Even if na only Transport you take the money invest in.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by SarkinYarki: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
For you to even write this shows you might not have the level of intellect you claim..nobody will give anyone 100 million dollar to go solve a problem because 100 million dollars will solve most problems on its own
Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by Coldie(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
SarkinYarki:
For you to even write this shows you might not have the level of intellect you claim..nobody will give anyone 100 million dollar to go solve a problem because 100 million dollars will solve most problems on its own
In the advanced world $100million dollars is a change. What I want yo do will change everything

It will solve half of Nigeria's problems both internal and external

1 Like

Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by Coldie(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
propsvilla3:

If you can't double that money in two years then you have problem to settle with your ancestors. Even if na only Transport you take the money invest in.
This is not about ancestors this is about becoming one, cause both u and your generation can never forget u
Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by Coldie(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
WaveLion:
Only the abobaku monkeys from the ritual killers Republic of fallen demons will demand for such kind of money only for owambe sake.

Those skull miners are inherently wicked and demonic.
Bro I dont know you but if u are from the east its in your interest to change your perspectives about life
Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by Coldie(m): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Bro hope you are not from the lost tribe of criminals scammers and swindlers grin
I am from the tribe, race and ethnicity called Nigerian
Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by Coldie(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
flokii:

You better wake up
I am telling u real. Everything is one the contract
Re: I Have A Proposal For Nigerian Government; by WaveLion: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Coldie:

Bro I dont know you but if u are from the east its in your interest to change your perspectives about life

As long as you are one of the Useless dilapidated jungle dwellers called nigger area, YYou have no moral right to advise me.

Anyway, I will do as you say only when this monkey Republic is dismantled and sent to backyard of hell fire history where it belongs.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking[edo 2020]: Ganduje Heads APC Campaign Council For Ize-iyamu / VIDEO: Nigerian Couple Welcomes A Set Of Twins Three Weeks Apart / Edo2020: Obaseki Disclose Plans To Empower Repentant "Yahoo Boys" With ICT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.