Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post (5983 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by tolugar: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2020
The moniker NOBODY should be banned from this site.

He has caused much trouble.
He can’t be assessed
He has committed suicide severally

He maybe Segun or a ghost
Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by Faithful4real(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Even the admin are checking the post

Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by flexerking(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2020
tolugar:
The moniker NOBODY should be banned from this site.

He has caused much trouble.
He can’t be assessed
He has committed suicide severally

He maybe Segun or a ghost

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by TooGod942: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2020
hardbody:

Even me, I have posted a personal disclaimer. People will still be fighting me over my posts irrespective.

Your disclaimer is very funny grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by hardbody: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2020
TooGod942:

Your disclaimer is very funny grin

Even the disclaimer is subject to how you understand it cheesy. Now you say it is funny. I am still not liable cheesy grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by EyesOfTheGoddes: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Fp
Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by sexylassie2(f): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Misleading headline.

They were tracked by whatsapp, they posted the article from nairaland on a whatsapp group, someone got offended and reported them.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by sexylassie2(f): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Corbin:
undecided
We register Nairaland with email some with inactive fake info mail

How did they track them

Is this forum not anonymous again ??

They weren't track through nairaland, if you read well they say for rebroadcasting an article from nairaland.

Mean they use their phone numbers in a whatapp group of the university
Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by Corbin: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

They weren't track through nairaland, if you read well they say for rebroadcasting an article from nairaland.

Mean they use their phone numbers in a whatapp group of the university
ohh thanks sexylassie2
Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by sexylassie2(f): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
SenorFax:
You mods needs to be careful about what you push to the front page

I'm short, not all that glitters is gold.
Many news are fake, made only to push traffic to the OP's website.

Read and understand.

Nairaland has nothing to do with it.

The person must have written an article here and reposted it in a group on whatsapp.

Someone got offended and reported to the school.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by SenorFax(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

Read and understand.

Nairaland has nothing to do with it.

The person must have written an article here and reposted it in a group on whatsapp.

Someone got offended and reported to the school.
You are the one that should read and understand
If Nairaland has nothing to do with it why is it on the letter.
Do you even go through the post
Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by sexylassie2(f): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
SenorFax:

You are the one that should read and understand
If Nairaland has nothing to do with it why is it on the letter.
Do you even go through the post

It is on the letter because the nairaland link of the article was posted on a whatsapp group by someone

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by judgementyard(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Austeeenxx:
Someone just liked one of my posts from January 2018.
Is someone stalking me?
Should I be afraid?
you should be grin[quote author=Austeeenxx post=90787330]Someone just liked one of my posts from January 2018.
Is someone stalking me?
Should I be afraid?
you should be
Re: Ambrose Alli University Issues Query To Student Over Nairaland Post by Miccomirror(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
As the best tailor in Kaduna, he could become Governor in Edo.
Somebody with a NEPA Bill is also ruling you, so they said.
PlsBanMe:
Well, Obaseki's certificate is generating so many problems for so many people including the governor himself whom Oshiomole and co tried to cast doubts on his certificate.

When a university VC is angry with a student in Africa, only God can save that student (whether guilt or not). Its like when a governor is angry with a civil servant.

I just hope this Obaseki's movie can be fast forwarded. The suspense is too much.

Before I go, remind me which university certificate Mr. Adams Oshiomole used while he was governor, please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Calculate Percentages Mentally In 3 Secs | Maths Trick / Countries That No Longer Exist / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife /Bam-adet Nig. Ent. Ilawe Ekiti Study Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.