Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ (4061 Views)

Nipple Orgasms - How To Make Her Cum By Touching Her Breasts / Hookup For Me. Sexy Ladies / Friends For Sex.... No Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by AnalQueenluci: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
 Bigcow 's mistress has been snatched by handsome iluv 
Love is wicked anyway cry cry cry
cry cry
Tanid starfire08 judge the matter o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Adaibeku(f): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Crazy bitch cool who do u dis?
Making up stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by AnalQueenluci: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Adaibeku not making up stories .
Iluv is committing adultery with bigcow's wife SisterFire cry
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
AnalQueenluci:
*To who it May concern*

Is it that u babes aren't aware like buhari who isn't aware of killings in katsina his state,
Men and women are complaining but 2 scared to open up
Portharcourt ladies are grumbling silently!
Militants are asking questions!
Hon Aaaaa and Comr Bbbb is so tired !,
And I know d Arabs are dying in silence!
Vee your friend hon empeh(name halfly spelt) said I shud tell u in secret"whispers" ur V smells terribly" cheesy cheesy Unfortunately I don't speak silently

Major luci
Ambazonia at last smiley

Hmmmmmm, you mean that simp iluvMAMAV is currently licking the smelly pussy of their queen Husbandsnatcha aka Sisterfire clean

grin grin grin
grin grin
cool

Major, don;t forget you were her ex-lesbian girlfriend ooo

Waiting waiting waiti
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
The latest simp in town iluvMAMAV.

Currently licking Husbandsnatcha aka sisterfire's dirty pussy in Abuja he says..

Eh, guy no be so? Sour maggi dey inside abi? shocked

Hope you see sales for shop today? Your 40k monthly salary is guaranteed even in this pandemic!

The Bobo Nwa!!! cool

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
cheesy
Analqueenluci
Husbandsnatcha
Sisterfire

Una dey claim goddess ba?

Useless Lesbian ODEs

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by AnalQueenluci: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Hmmmmmm, you mean that simp iluvMAMAV is currently licking the smelly pussy of their queen Husbandsnatcha aka Sisterfire clean

grin grin grin
grin grin
cool

Major, don;t forget you were her ex-lesbian girlfriend ooo

Waiting waiting waiti

yes anything ?
I'm her lover previously but she stinged me to near death but that was before
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by AnalQueenluci: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Currently licking Husbandsnatcha aka sisterfire's dirty pussy in Abuja he says..

Hope you see sales for shop today? Your 40k monthly salary is guaranteed even in this pandemic!

The Bobo Nwa!!! cool

Y attacking this handsome man u will get urself banned biggy

1 Like

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Y attacking this handsome man u will get urself banned biggy
AnalQueenluci:

yes anything ?
I'm her lover previously but she stinged me to near death but that was before

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by blinking001(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
This thread na for them evening newspapers. This na new year make una rest.
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by AnalQueenluci: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

The Bobo Nwa!!! cool

The Bobo nwa will never smell poverty again cos at least he will take in 80k monthly if he concentrates and work with full passion , kpata kpata � she will link him to bigger boys in Abj mart grin because I know she will never link him to society women grin
She has fallen for this guy at last , the mamav boy is now very scarce unlike b4, bigcow I thought u are the one but is just a pity such is life

2 Likes

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by AnalQueenluci: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
blinking001:
This thread na for them evening newspapers. This na new year make una rest.

Wetin dey do u?
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

The Bobo nwa will never smell poverty again cos at least he will take in 80k monthly if he concentrates and work with full passion , kpata kpata � she will link him to bigger boys in Abj mart grin because I know she will never link him to society women grin
She has fallen for this guy at last , the mamav boy is now very scarce unlike b4, bigcow I thought u are the one but is just a pity such is life

So he was really poor before? No wonder he was after Husabandsnatcha's smelly pussy wey you suck remain.

I always knew una two bitter quareel had to do with lesbian love. But now you are married to another lesbian and have moved on, ba?

Eating one smelly lesbian pussy after the other is your thing...

Interesting!

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Wetin dey do u?

Upside down evening newspaper and magazine like you dey worry am. You follow?

1 Like

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by AnalQueenluci: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

So he was really poor before? No wonder he was after Husabandsnatcha's smelly pussy wey you suck remain.

I always knew una two bitter quareel had to do with lesbian love. But now you are married to another lesbian and have moved on, ba?

Eating one smelly lesbian pussy after the other is your thing...

Interesting!

How did you know I was married to someone ? shocked because u weren't around wen I discussed it shocked
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

hold it what can 80k do in Abj, pls am paying him N150k until he learns a particular trade and join boys in the market

2 Likes

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by blinking001(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Wetin dey do u?
Ah no the like Anals so leave me alone. You na secretary Association of Nairaland's evening newspapers. I just hope marriage locates you this year. Remember fibroids dey real oo.....This one wey you come be military officer e don be for you be that.

1 Like

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

How did you know I was married to someone ? shocked because u weren't around wen I discussed it shocked

I could smell your smelly pussy here in Lagos all the way from your base in Camerrom. That was odd except you'd married another smelling pussy amking twice the smell shocked

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
' grin woes ogbeni stop chasing me around Nairaland , let me enjoy my sweet mistress in peace now smiley
"You called her marine queen leave me let me enjoy my queen ,infact if she wants suck my blood so be it , if she wants give me infection na ur preek?

Stop crying upandan little puppy. You sugar mama Husbandsnatcha aka sisterfire is doing the needful by planning your life for you since you lack the ability to do that yourself.

Oh, it's alright. Don;t feel too ashamed. You are not the first or last useless little man that will lick his way from poverty to comfort through an aged pussy. Just goggle 'Man Ashaowo Nairaland' and see a thread about it. The guy planned his own life though and ended up with a car and a house grin

Don't allow husbandsnatcha aka sisterfire cheat you. Sucking that smelly lesbian pussy shouldn't be easy work, i think. You deserve 300k a month.

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2021
SisterFire:
hold it what can 80k do in Abj, pls am paying him N150k until he learns a particular trade and join boys in the market

SHUT THE FUVK UP Queen lesbian!!!!!!

Any man you deceive is a fool and the one you currently have has been displaying his stupidity for 2 years. Notice how he created a moniker with your real name. If you ask well he has probably forgotten his surname since taking up yours....

iluvMAMAV = I love Mama Vivian

Be sure to have the idiot STD wey wey 100k no fit threat. grin grin grin

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by iluvMAMAV: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Stop crying upandan little puppy. You sugar mama Husbandsnatcha aka sisterfire is doing the needful by planning your life for you since you lack the ability to do that yourself.

Oh, it's alright. Don;t feel too ashamed. You are not the first or last useless little man that will lick his way from poverty to comfort through an aged pussy. Just goggle 'Man Ashaowo Nairaland' and see a thread about it. The guy planned his own life though and ended up with a car and a house grin

Don't allow husbandsnatcha aka sisterfire cheat you. Sucking that smelly lesbian pussy shouldn't be easy work, i think. You deserve 300k a month.

'i have snatched both women from you aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh e pain am grin n what is husbandsnatcha aka SisterFire?
Check my profile omo olobe bigcowhorn in severe pains , see me my sweet mummy went 2 rounds and you know what her honey pot is so tight, nice scent and sweet grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by iluvMAMAV: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2021
SisterFire:
'my morning sun don't mind pastor Anal angry
who can beat u in beauty one million khias cannot '(& khia listen my sweetheart fire is better than 100 of you ,not to talk of husbandsnatcha the goddess)
I shall worship & love you and husbandsnatcha forever because you are 10x better than Jesus Christ kiss kiss

Bad Belle troway troway
Were' people troway troway

2 Likes

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by AnalQueenluci: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2021
SisterFire:
cheesy

easy oo my dear it's just a mistake
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by AnalQueenluci: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'my morning sun don't mind pastor Anal angry
who can beat u in beauty one million khias cannot '(& khia listen my sweetheart fire is better than 100 of you ,not to talk of husbandsnatcha the goddess)
I shall worship & love you and husbandsnatcha forever because you are 10x better than Jesus Christ kiss kiss

Bad Belle troway troway
Were' people troway troway

kiss kiss handsome guy I hope u aren't a gold digger? Just joking

2 Likes

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by AnalQueenluci: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2021
blinking001:

Ah no the like Anals so leave me alone. You na secretary Association of Nairaland's evening newspapers. I just hope marriage locates you this year. Remember fibroids dey real oo.....This one wey you come be military officer e don be for you be that.

You are such a sad fellow my dear
I will soon use nin techniques to locate you hehehe
Talk again boy grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by AnalQueenluci: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Is obvious you are the crying one, iluvboy is the happiest man on Earth

2 Likes

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by iluvMAMAV: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

kiss kiss handsome guy I hope u aren't a gold digger? Just joking
'i rather die than break her heart angry

1 Like

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by iluvMAMAV: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

You are such a sad fellow my dear
I will soon use nin techniques to locate you hehehe
Talk again boy grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by iluvMAMAV: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Any man you deceive is a fool and the one you currently have has been displaying his stupidity for 2 years. Notice how he created a moniker with your real name. If you ask well he has probably forgotten his surname since taking up yours....

'bigcowhorn is in sifia pains grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

my anus needs to be eaten raw come upon me cartoon freak and clean my butthole neat kiss hahahahaahahahaha grin grin

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'i rather die than break her heart angry
LOVE

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'i have snatched both women from you aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh e pain am grin n what is husbandsnatcha aka SisterFire?
Check my profile omo olobe bigcowhorn in severe pains , see me my sweet mummy went 2 rounds and you know what her honey pot is so tight, nice scent and sweet grin

Thank you, He Olosho

Please snatch them all. grin

The pussy smell was terrible around me even on Niaraland. As you can see Analqueenluci is testifying with a whole thread shocked.

I'm really grateful to you grin

Drop you account number let me show my appreciation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Matured Christian Singles For Hookup. / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Single And Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.