Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ (4060 Views)

Nipple Orgasms - How To Make Her Cum By Touching Her Breasts / Hookup For Me. Sexy Ladies / Friends For Sex.... No Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2021
SisterFire:
my anus needs to be eaten raw come upon me cartoon freak and clean my butthole neat kiss hahahahaahahahaha grin grin

So does mine.....

Come here....

A bit closer....

Just a stop further....

Now say a big aaaaaahhhhhhh....

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2021
[s]
iluvMAMAV:
'my morning sun don't mind pastor Anal angry
who can beat u in beauty one million khias cannot '(& khia listen my sweetheart fire is better than 100 of you ,not to talk of husbandsnatcha the goddess)
I shall worship & love you and husbandsnatcha forever because you are 10x better than Jesus Christ kiss kiss

Bad Belle troway troway
Were' people troway troway
[/s]

He Olosho! grin grin grin
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by blinking001(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

You are such a sad fellow my dear
I will soon use nin techniques to locate you hehehe
Talk again boy grin
I'm so scared, somebody should come to my rescue. Mtshw. Lol. We all know Evening Newspapers like yourself have nothing to offer men other than your expired vaginaas and fibroid infested reproductive organs. Evening Newspapers like you are fond of issuing out threats to men because of your innate bitterness for men who perhaps have refused to save you from your depression. Your biological clock is ticking really fast. Well, the good news is that men will not look your way because you're way past your prime and makeup ain't gonna save you. I pray depression doesn't kill you. Blinking001cares grin
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'bigcowhorn is in sifia pains grin

So is your mom boy. You are finally fuvking her big sister after 2 years of waiting.

1 Like

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2021
AnalQueenluci:
 Bigcow 's mistress has been snatched by handsome iluv 
Love is wicked anyway cry cry cry
cry cry
Tanid starfire08 judge the matter o

Hmmmmm you finally changed the topic from Ladies forever's smelling pussy

lol

e pain you ba
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by khia: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

He Olosho! grin grin grin
IluvmamaV is a female.
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Is obvious you are the crying one, iluvboy is the happiest man on Earth

I'm in pains and you hurried wrote the topic of your thread

Notice how the guy used.... cc: Bigcownhorn?

That's what you do when you are wailing and need some confort from bigger people grin

And hey anal, I helped you give folks the link to the religious thread where you guys were insulting the name of God....

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels/427#97664051

You deserve to be shot with a double action shotgun right in that useless pussy you were advertising there.
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2021
khia:

IluvmamaV is a female.

Nope he is male

He is among the current breed of useless young men who are too lazy and dull to do legit work but prefer to make money prostitution to sex starved older ladies or romance fraud.

I believe you women in the Western world are very familiar with Nigerian romance fraud. Local male prostitution is the degraded form of that.

Prostitute = Olosho
Man = He

iLuvMamaV = He-Olosho
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by blinking001(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Thank you, He Olosho

Please snatch them all. grin

The pussy smell was terrible around me even on Niaraland. As you can see Analqueenluci is testifying with a whole thread shocked.

I'm really grateful to you grin

Drop you account number let me show my appreciation

Jesuuuuu. Wetin Sisterfire do you? You no get joy oo grin

1 Like

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

So is your mom boy. You are finally fuvking her big sister after 2 years of waiting.
...Tweiker or bigcowhorn anyone you call yourself ( it's me husbandsnatcha...I am using sister's account typing now) someone said you will ruin that demonic thread by yourself I see it manifesting ...Pastor anally the she Nostradamus that's by the way

...so you go about insulting my genitals ... you see that genitals you insult you shall suck it for 8hours , then you shall know that saliva's wet continuity is same as vaginal fluid watery continuity " that even if you lick it for 3days it shall not dry that's how I do my intercourse ...you may lose a lip for that you know ? , like SisterFire said you shall suck my anal hole 2 while I supervise you with my dagger , you shall be in chains though....then you shall know husbandsnatcha is a terrible pervert that's dosent make me bad on my own terms,

...show me respect WE ARENT SAME CLASS NOR MATE

CHAP ...CHAP ... BECAREFUL I AM PAINS AND SWEET IN ONE PIECE
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
AnalQueenluci:
 Bigcow 's mistress has been snatched by handsome iluv 
Love is wicked anyway cry cry cry
cry cry
Tanid starfire08 judge the matter o

After modifying your own post from the original topic of Husbandsnatcha's smelly pussy you share it too

Wa ooo

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
SisterFire:
...Tweiker or bigcowhorn anyone you call yourself ( it's me husbandsnatcha...I am using sister's account typing now) someone said you will ruin that demonic thread by yourself I see it manifesting ...Pastor anally the she Nostradamus that's by the way

...so you go about insulting my genitals ... you see that genitals you insult you shall suck it for 8hours , then you shall know that saliva's wet continuity is same as vaginal fluid watery continuity " that even if you lick it for 3days it shall not dry ...you may lose a lip for that , like SisterFire said you shall suck my anal hole while I supervise you with my dagger , you shall be in chains though....then you shall know husbandsnatcha is a terrible pervert that's dosent make me bad on my own terms,

CHAP ...CHAP ... BECAREFUL

The way you jump around here forming big babe with your manger savings from decades of prostitution makes me laugh.

Young men may suck your smelling pussy as much as you want for a few thousand bucks. But i promise i will kick you there with my shoe if given the chance. grin

Man get size.

Sit your ass down and shut up Vivian.
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
SisterFire:

...so you go about insulting my genitals ... you see that genitals you insult you shall suck it for 8hours , then you shall know that saliva's wet continuity is same as vaginal fluid watery continuity " that even if you lick it for 3days it shall not dry that's how I do my intercourse ...you may lose a lip for that you know ? , like SisterFire said you shall suck my anal hole 2 while I supervise you with my dagger , you shall be in chains though....then you shall know husbandsnatcha is a terrible pervert that's dosent make me bad on my own terms,

CHAP ...CHAP ... BECAREFUL I AM PAINS AND SWEET IN ONE PIECE

So beautiful.... so evil.... so useless... pure poison!

Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Bigcowhorn: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Is obvious you are the crying one, iluvboy is the happiest man on Earth

Evening newspaper and magazine.
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by Tspize7: 2:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Analqueenluci I've been following you for a while and I must confess I like your vibes... Do you love anal? Cause I've been dying to have a taste of it one day
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Tspize7:
Analqueenluci I've been following you for a while and I must confess I like your vibes... Do you love anal? Cause I've been dying to have a taste of it one day
...better Pay her bride price to me
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by BigCowH0rn: 4:26am On Aug 18, 2021
SisterFire:
...better Pay her bride price to me

your cement money don finish?
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2022
iluvMAMAV:
'i rather die than break her heart angry
...I see cool
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by fman(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2022
iluvMAMAV:
'i rather die than break her heart angry
U go soon die
Simp
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by fman(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2022
Tspize7:
A bloody hairy balls is behind that moniker..
Re: Sexy ladies forever and bigcow's frustrations cum heartbreak ♥ by donkelvin10(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2022
I am in need of a TRUE RELATIONSHIP. whatsapp or call 09023630072 if interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Matured Christian Singles For Hookup. / Single And Searching / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.